is it over? 16

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Sphinx
I don’t wanna say height cos I’ll be accused of fakecel but I’m tall. Am I LTN, MTN ?
IMG 2875
IMG 2814

16 going on 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imaxx and Deleted member 88653
You should have seen me at 16 vs now. I completely mog my younger self.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
you're a nigger fakecel and stop posting the same pics over and over do you want cookies baby?
how am I a fakecel, or a nigger? I’m 100% British bro😭 also I use the same pictures as one is mirror pic one is a standard face pic, both taken recently, I don’t just spam take selfies like a faggot girl

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and NZb6Air
how am I a fakecel, or a nigger? I’m 100% British bro😭 also I use the same pictures as one is mirror pic one is a standard face pic, both taken recently, I don’t just spam take selfies like a faggot girl
you're MTN+

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and grungymallard97
HOW IS THAT FAKECEL THEN??😭 MTN+ on this forum is like a 4/10 irl😭
because you can have a social life and some lucky sex, assuming you're NT, u're tall also, jsut cringe

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
hopefully I will too cos I have good dimorphism
What helped my face the most is a jaw surgery to fix a type 3 underbite
Photo below is an example, not me:

Underbite 3361936911
Underbite what is an underbite 17153779

But I also started using a beard trimmer instead of a rasor to keep some stubble to get rid of the baby face look, that helped me look more masculine.

And for my body, I went from 138 lbs at 6'4" to 180 lbs lean at the same height. I used to wear small sized shirts, now I fill out large shirts and I look great with my shirt off. But I can still gain like 30-40 lbs of muscle to really fill out my frame

• +1
because you can have a social life and some lucky sex, assuming you're NT, u're tall also, jsut cringe
I’ve never got a female compliment in my life and have never even been close to having sex let alone a kiss, I’m very NT and popular so it’s gotta be down to looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air
If I went to a high school reunion today, I would mog every other guy in the room in terms of looks, but not in terms of career.

Still, I think through looks alone I'd definitely get laid with ease.

• +1
I’ve never got a female compliment in my life and have never even been close to having sex let alone a kiss, I’m very NT and popular so it’s gotta be down to looks
post 360 video then like those model introduction vids, you're probably fraudmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and grungymallard97
What helped my face the most is a jaw surgery to fix a type 3 underbite
Photo below is an example, not me:

View attachment 3140966View attachment 3140967

But I also started using a beard trimmer instead of a rasor to keep some stubble to get rid of the baby face look, that helped me look more masculine.

And for my body, I went from 138 lbs at 6'4" to 180 lbs lean at the same height. I used to wear small sized shirts, now I fill out large shirts and I look great with my shirt off. But I can still gain like 30-40 lbs of muscle to really fill out my frame
Yeah I can fill out my shirts n shit, I’m pretty chubby and broad and naturally muscular, I don’t think I have an underbite do I?

If I went to a high school reunion today, I would mog every other guy in the room in terms of looks, but not in terms of career.

Still, I think through looks alone I'd definitely get laid with ease.
bro go and Slay rather than rotting on here😂😂

post 360 video then like those model introduction vids, you're probably fraudmaxxing
Wdym 360 video like of my face?😭 why don’t I just show my side profiles what’s the point u seeing the back of my head 😂

Yeah I can fill out my shirts n shit, I’m pretty chubby and broad and naturally muscular, I don’t think I have an underbite do I?
I meant I fill out my large shirts while being lean, meaning not chubby. My ribs are visible, my abs are not since I never trained them but I am very lean.

• +1
I meant I fill out my large shirts while being lean, meaning not chubby. My ribs are visible, my abs are not since I never trained them but I am very lean.
Nice bro

Bro actually thinks I’m larping about being 16😭
Shave your moustache pedo nigga stop larping as 16 we all you are 29 26th street state of Oklahoma I worked with you nigga you literally got fired for calling a 13 yr my cookie running from the interpol you fucking cuck:lul:

You look 35-50 ngl

yeah now I know ur trolling had me for a second ngl😂😂
Nigga I am not look at my 14 yr old friend he looks 27 with two kids happily married
IMG20240902003417

People think that is me but I larped as him to put any doubts away and stay safe

He looks 16 tops😭
Irl looks 12 in everything literally only started saying retard 2 year after we did

Ngl late ass blommer acts and looks 2 years behind :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Irl looks 12 in everything literally only started saying retard 2 year after we did

Ngl late ass blommer acts and looks 2 years behind :forcedsmile:
Pretty sure the reason u think I look 30 is because ur from a Low Testosterone country and I have exceedingly high T levels