is it over? 16

Pretty sure the reason u think I look 30 is because ur from a Low Testosterone country and I have exceedingly high T levels
Nigga I am in Egypt and my cousin who just finished highschool looks older and people here don't look young

I was trolling nigga idk smth makes you look mature but not aged just shave the moustache and stop talking to 13yr olds ok?

Nigga I am in Egypt and my cousin who just finished highschool looks older and people here don't look young

I was trolling nigga idk smth makes you look mature but not aged just shave the moustache and stop talking to 13yr olds ok?
Why this nigga keep saying I’m talking to 13 year olds 😭😭

Why this nigga keep saying I’m talking to 13 year olds 😭😭
Bec of your mostache an stop clenching your muscle bhai you loke like a loli enjoyer who is gonna shoot the school just take pics like a neurotypical would

Bec of your mostache an stop clenching your muscle bhai you loke like a loli enjoyer who is gonna shoot the school just take pics like a neurotypical would
bro I am NOT clenching what are u saying😭

I’ve never got a female compliment in my life and have never even been close to having sex let alone a kiss, I’m very NT and popular so it’s gotta be down to looks
Least obvious larp. If ur popular you’d get play

Hair is so cooked I’m sorry bro