is it over? 16

D

Deleted member 43329

almost ltn
Help how to fix this flat maxxila

very very over

its over bc your eyes look disgusting,look at the bump on your eye ewwww,your eyes are bulging and not white at all they look too unhealthy ngl;

This is a filter but the bulging part is true
no but just the color of your eye and pupils are just soo off and yeah the bulging is the worst was it always like that? was it ove since birth?

no but just the color of your eye and pupils are just soo off and yeah the bulging is the worst was it always like that? was it ove since birth?
No bro this is the filter also the lighting is utter shit no my eyes weren't that bulgy since birth I just have negative vector and recessed maxxila causing bad under eye support

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52404
Just clean shave, use skincare, grow bangs to zygomatic area. Since you're eye area is large and you have this stretched down face you can go for a more gaunt style.

No bro this is the filter also the lighting is utter shit no my eyes weren't that bulgy since birth I just have negative vector and recessed maxxila causing bad under eye support
Same , i have scleral show because of that too. People think I'm always tired or stoned

Just clean shave, use skincare, grow bangs to zygomatic area. Since you're eye area is large and you have this stretched down face you can go for a more gaunt style.
Idk bout the stretched out face my mid face is 1.09 I just have really shitty eye area

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52404
I don't have sceral show tho
Hmm. Interesting, i thought neg vector and bad infras always meant scleral show

What your canthal tilt? I have neural on both eyes

Idk bout the stretched out face my mid face is 1.09 I just have really shitty eye area
The lack of undereye support and lack of forward growth of zygomatic ( from what I can tell ) seems to make your face look longer. That's why I never said your midface was too long, you just look stretched downwards.

The lack of undereye support and lack of forward growth of zygomatic ( from what I can tell ) seems to make your face look longer. That's why I never said your midface was too long, you just look stretched downwards.
Brootal should I rope?

Brootal should I rope?
Lmao you don't look ugly at all bro. To me you look pretty good, just clean shave maybe and skincare. Workout and get a good physique too and you will be considered very attractive physically.