Is it over? 179cm 17

Your problem is bug eyes, fix it and you can get 5 or worse girls, but dont even think about attractive ones
Are you fucking retarded. He can easily get psl 5 girls rn

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
Manlet cope
Idk what to believe.
I've heard stories of manlets slaying solely because of face and I've heard manlets complaining with good face but height screwed them.This guy is above average for india and can fix his face to be a 6.

Are you fucking retarded. He can easily get psl 5 girls rn
What a fucking cope
Idk what to believe.
I've heard stories of manlets slaying solely because of face and I've heard manlets complaining with good face but height screwed them.This guy is above average for india and can fix his face to be a 6.
8+ face = 5'9 or more height is ok. 7 face = 6'2-3 is ok. 6 face = death

Then why girls reject fuck this shit man
Because you're straight up autistic, looks will get your foot in the door but that door gonna fuck your leg up if you're not going to get your whole body through. At this point, personality and stuff isn't even a cope anymore, you have to build other things too, go with socialmaxxing, dark triad maxxing, NTmaxxing, low inhib maxxing, c'mon man

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Ethnicope
In curryland u are tall man

What a fucking cope

8+ face = 5'9 or more height is ok. 7 face = 6'2-3 is ok. 6 face = death
giphy.gif

would slay in India tbh

Unless you are @Fuk it's fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Looks good bro. 180cm is average height here in germany, so its ok. Maybe its your style or u r an autistic weirdo who is creeping of the girls
Btw you had surgeries or na?

Your face isnt the issue

You look good brah

JFL at people telling OP he isn't a manlet at not even 5'11 even in India among the young generation that's below average.

Not with looks but you may be heavily autistic and non-NT

Funny how idiots here assume only looks matter. Looks > all BUT personality also matters. If you act like some autistic dude then you will get rejected.

• JFL
Reactions: yang
jfl if you look like this in india go slay faggot

So am I the only one that sees the bug eyes