Is it over (crush lore)

markye67

markye67

Mass graves
Joined
Dec 9, 2025
Posts
2,969
Reputation
3,553
My crush followed me back and unfollowed me 4 hours later. what do I do?
 
  • +1
  • Nerd
Reactions: shedontluv-U, DrRodger and sugarfucker
wife that she's just a little shy don't worry about anything else
 
  • +1
  • Nerd
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_coper67, shedontluv-U and markye67
Just accept your fate she's trying to play along but she doesn't actually like you
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shedontluv-U and markye67
nothing

You shall wait
IMG 5837
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U and sugarfucker
Just accept your fate she's trying to play along but she doesn't actually like you
Play along what??? Im so lost I haven’t had a talking stage since 2024
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shedontluv-U
U guys I’m genuinely lost what do I do just wait it out and jump of a cliff later?
 
My crush followed me back and unfollowed me 4 hours later. what do I do?
unfollow her

You owe her nothing

You don't owe her anything if she could ban you Yeah, I mean in that case you should stay as follower even if she unfollows you.

But it's obvious, unfollow her, she has no authority over you nigz
 

Similar threads

johnxz
Replies
5
Views
45
johnxz
johnxz
VohnnyBoy
Replies
31
Views
195
g4rlic
g4rlic
qlf
Replies
1
Views
29
Aby1s
Aby1s
why.me
Replies
1
Views
18
yartmax
yartmax
Jason Voorhees
Replies
20
Views
145
kababcel
kababcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top