Is it over for Americans?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Literally all of them look so low testosterone and weak. They're all gays and the women are the whoriest women on earth. They have a horrible social media culture with shitty cringy words like "nofap" and that gay garbage. They are so weak and feminine compared to us Germanic peoples

Autistic monster

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 685
[IMG alt="her"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1462.jpg?1561418128[/IMG]

change you pfp bro. id rather look at cute chico than this truecel

Gay is synonymous with European. Cope thread

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
[IMG alt="her"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1462.jpg?1561418128[/IMG]

change you pfp bro. id rather look at cute chico than this truecel
it’s me bro, show me some respect at least smh

germanics range from the cuckiest europeans to possibly the most robust. so it depends on where you are talking about and who

germanics range from the cuckiest europeans to possibly the most robust. so it depends on where you are talking about and who
Dalofaelid look most robust and masculine imo

Attachments

• p0bT8qC.jpg
    p0bT8qC.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 54
Dalofaelid look most robust and masculine imo
kinda but im pretty sure borreby are more robust in physical stats and skull size and shape

They're both brachyocephalic dom brutes
pretty much. if you are european and not either of them its a lower chance you will end up chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Which are you bro?
my nigga im not white.
idek my phenotype. i think its irano-afghan (nord indid) never mind i might a robust indo iranid ( i think)

Last edited:
  • +1
It’s over for many men, dude.

• +1
my nigga im not white.
idek my phenotype. i think its irano-afghan (nord indid) never mind i might a robust indo iranid ( i think)
not all on that picture are white

I want to fuck the shit out of this cute sexy hot bitch. ever since i fucking saw that nigga with this as her profile picture my fucking looksmaxxing motivation increased 1000000000000000000x. she is so feminine that my first impression of the dude that had her as a pfp was that he was a girl then the second was that was that is he is a cuck or a trap. I WILL ASCEND AND I WILL FUCK HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
I want to fuck the shit out of this cute sexy hot bitch. ever since i fucking saw that nigga with this as her profile picture my fucking looksmaxxing motivation increased 1000000000000000000x. she is so feminine that my first impression of the dude that had her as a pfp was that he was a girl then the second was that was that is he is a cuck or a trap. I WILL ASCEND AND I WILL FUCK HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy shit, man.

Way worse for ethnic peoples/ countries like Mexico, China & anywhere in the Middle East. idk what this thread is but seems like someone had some personal experiences seriously influence him.

Way worse for ethnic peoples/ countries like Mexico, China & anywhere in the Middle East. idk what this thread is but seems like someone had some personal experiences seriously influence him.
Don't deny it, the majority of american men are soycucks except in the countryside and alaska

the majority of american men are soycucks except in the countryside and alaska
"The majority" wherever you is pretty fucking subhuman. Imagine actually having an iq of 100 lmao

"The majority" wherever you is pretty fucking subhuman. Imagine actually having an iq of 100 lmao
Not as horrific as americans. Don't deny this you must know that I do not hate americans but it is a fact that the majority of american boys look low test and more low test than anywhere in Europe
suh

Don't deny this you must know that I do not hate americans but it is a fact that the majority of american boys look low test and more low test than anywhere in Europe
idk. I'm half British so I take a vacation every summer and the white people look the same, even mogged by the white people in cali. In LA we have a serious bubble going on though where every young middle/ upper class person is beyond ascended in looks and status. Cosmetic surgery is super fucking popular. Meanwhile we have a bunch street rats, immigrants, and hobos who are truly fucking subhuman.

• +1
Not just americans, it's over for all non slavs

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
says the germancuck who's country is self destructing

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Not as horrific as americans. Don't deny this you must know that I do not hate americans but it is a fact that the majority of american boys look low test and more low test than anywhere in Europe

suh
Nothing much. You?

idk. I'm half British so I take a vacation every summer and the white people look the same, even mogged by the white people in cali. In LA we have a serious bubble going on though where every young middle/ upper class person is beyond ascended in looks and status. Cosmetic surgery is super fucking popular. Meanwhile we have a bunch street rats, immigrants, and hobos who are truly fucking subhuman.
brits are low t

wrong, im a high t american

over for soyboys tho

• +1
Show pics in pm I wanna see if you look high T bro
im fat af rn, so i might look more beta. but before i trimmed my beard i looked 25, but im still in hs.

and maybe, if u send urs first. u cant delete pics on this site, so im very paranoid ab it

im fat af rn, so i might look more beta. but before i trimmed my beard i looked 25, but im still in hs.

and maybe, if u send urs first. u cant delete pics on this site, so im very paranoid ab it
I will rn bro dont worry

Not really but yea ethnics try too hard for women

• +1
Not really but yea ethnics try too hard for women
Idk where you're from bro but isn't it just cringy to see all those hypebeast latino boys with their shitty haircuts. Fucking ethnics

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Idk where you're from bro but isn't it just cringy to see all those hypebeast latino boys with their shitty haircuts. Fucking ethnics
Exactly and they all look the same jfl

And they all have endomorph body type with round head and they think they are better than others JFL at this world

• +1
Exactly and they all look the same jfl

And they all have endomorph body type with round head and they think they are better than others JFL at this world
EXACTLY and they have these gay retarded haircuts with dyed hair where it looks like they have palmtrees on their heads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and mido the slayer
Society has gone to hell.

• +1