Southeastern White Americans are the lowest and dumbest white people on earth. They love to suck jew dick too. I hate them.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Americans from southeastern states are by far the dumbest, ugliest, fattest, and most worthless white people on earth. They are mostly a cross between Scotland and ireland in terms of their ethnic origins. Both of those places never amounted to anything in europe's history. They never had any empire or any technological advances, they have always been rednecks. So basically they are descended from shit. They go around basically worshipping israel and worshipping jews because of their retarded religion. Their evangelical/baptist religion is not even real Christianity. They took the original Christianity, mixed it up with their dirty American hamburger/walmart culture and made this retarded mutant Christianity out of it where they HONESTLY think Jesus carries an AR-15 or some garbage like that. And if they worship jews and israel some rapture will happen and Jesus will come back carrying an AR-15 and draped in an american flag and fuck all the non christians in the ass basically. That's their belief.

They are inbred genetic trash descended from the lowest of the europeans. The upper class europeans were Germans, British, French, Swedish, Austrians, Italians, and Dutch. These stupid scottish and irish fucktards have always been useless, ugly, low intelligence drunk and unruly redneck white people. They are the embaressment of europe. They are the perfect type of people who are dumb enough to get sucked into these religious cults because they're too dumb to know any better. So now they spend their days at their stupid churches thinking about how much they want to bend over for the jews and ask the jews to fuck them as hard as possible in the ass. But when they actually go to Israel the jews there spit on them and tell them to get lost. Which is the rare occasion i actually agree with the jews. AND on top of all that, they have the nerve to be the most racist states in America and think that they are somehow superior to someone? Everyone is above them and doing better than them. In 500 years of being in america they haven't moved up the social ladder at all. They're still in trailers and farms. They're sore losers. Nobody descended from these peasants has any grounds to be racist because they are the ultimate genetic trash. Scotland+Ireland+incest is what their DNA is. Yuck. Low class European niggers is what that is. And their accent is so dumb its nauseating to hear them even speak. Their tounges should be cut off to shut them up. That accent should be illegal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Jova, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
They never had any empire or any technological advances
Spider Man Lol GIF

As someone who lives in the south, I agree. Redneck Maga supporters are the biggest braindead people I’ve ever encountered, more retarded than the hoodlums I’ve met.

IMG 8701

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, 5'7 zoomer and DarkHorizon
Muh hagis
Muh guinness

it's coastal americans, ie oregon, washington, california, new york, dc, etc

• +1
Reactions: Jova
As someone who lives in the south, I agree. Redneck Maga supporters are the biggest braindead people I’ve ever encountered, more retarded than the hoodlums I’ve met.

View attachment 2940492
Exactly. I hope the jews put them in concentration camps next. They're already fucking up their country and they still keep following behind the jews like loyal doggies anyway. "Woof woof"

Last edited:
Yeah baptism is indeed cringey "religion".

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I'm from Mississippi and I agree all the alt-right and confederate rednecks died out and now and all the children of the rednecks are nigger lovers and fell for the jewish trump funding

all our best cities were flooded with hordes of niggers, Memphis used to be almost entirely white and one of the best cities in the country to now being a shithole
all the white people from Memphis ran into the metropolitan area of Memphis and now because Memphis is shit they are coming for the white people again its so horribly comical

Me and my group of people I formed are waiting to move to rural Alaska

I'm from Mississippi and I agree all the alt-right and confederate rednecks died out and now and all the children of the rednecks are nigger lovers and fell for the jewish trump funding

all our best cities were flooded with hordes of niggers, Memphis used to be almost entirely white and one of the best cities in the country to now being a shithole
all the white people from Memphis ran into the metropolitan area of Memphis and now because Memphis is shit they are coming for the white people again its so horribly comical

Me and my group of people I formed are waiting to move to rural Alaska
Please get rid of that stupid accent before you move to alaska. And again, you are using the N-word as if you think you are somehow superior to black people just because you're white. YOU ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO BLACK PEOPLE. You are descended from scottish and irish subhumans and they are the lower class europeans. They are the niggers of europe. Drunk and unruly unintelligent bastards they are. The Tyrones mog you scottish Irish fucktards to an oblivion. You are racially inferior to someone from Austria, Germany, Britain, France Sweden, and Italy.

Last edited:
Please get rid of that stupid accent before you move to alaska. And again, you are using the N-word as if you think you are somehow superior to black people just because you're white. YOU ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO BLACK PEOPLE. You are descended from scottish and irish subhumans and they are the lower class europeans. They are the niggers of europe. Drunk and unruly unintelligent bastards they are.
I don't have an accent, im a 65% english and welsh, quarter scandinavian, the rest is scot-Irish and i have 124 iq

Last edited:
I don't have an accent, im a 65% english and welsh, quater scandinavian, the rest is scot-Irish and i have 124 iq
Okay if you don't have that accent and horrible baptist religion then you're not a true southerner

I don't have an accent, im a 65% english and welsh, quarter scandinavian, the rest is scot-Irish and i have 124 iq
124 iq :lul:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Americans from southeastern states are by far the dumbest, ugliest, fattest, and most worthless white people on earth. They are mostly a cross between Scotland and ireland in terms of their ethnic origins. Both of those places never amounted to anything in europe's history. They never had any empire or any technological advances, they have always been rednecks. So basically they are descended from shit. They go around basically worshipping israel and worshipping jews because of their retarded religion. Their evangelical/baptist religion is not even real Christianity. They took the original Christianity, mixed it up with their dirty American hamburger/walmart culture and made this retarded mutant Christianity out of it where they HONESTLY think Jesus carries an AR-15 or some garbage like that. And if they worship jews and israel some rapture will happen and Jesus will come back carrying an AR-15 and draped in an american flag and fuck all the non christians in the ass basically. That's their belief.

They are inbred genetic trash descended from the lowest of the europeans. The upper class europeans were Germans, British, French, Swedish, Austrians, Italians, and Dutch. These stupid scottish and irish fucktards have always been useless, ugly, low intelligence drunk and unruly redneck white people. They are the embaressment of europe. They are the perfect type of people who are dumb enough to get sucked into these religious cults because they're too dumb to know any better. So now they spend their days at their stupid churches thinking about how much they want to bend over for the jews and ask the jews to fuck them as hard as possible in the ass. But when they actually go to Israel the jews there spit on them and tell them to get lost. Which is the rare occasion i actually agree with the jews. AND on top of all that, they have the nerve to be the most racist states in America and think that they are somehow superior to someone? Everyone is above them and doing better than them. In 500 years of being in america they haven't moved up the social ladder at all. They're still in trailers and farms. They're sore losers. Nobody descended from these peasants has any grounds to be racist because they are the ultimate genetic trash. Scotland+Ireland+incest is what their DNA is. Yuck. Low class European niggers is what that is. And their accent is so dumb its nauseating to hear them even speak. Their tounges should be cut off to shut them up. That accent should be illegal.
exactly where do you think nigger culture came from? read Black Rednecks By Thomas Sowell. Basically nigger culture in america is not from africa but from irish/scotch redneck/hillbilly culture (go to alabama white people talk in ebonics. in fact ebonics was first spoken by poor white trash before blacks picked it up).

exactly where do you think nigger culture came from? read Black Rednecks By Thomas Sowell. Basically nigger culture in america is not from africa but from irish/scotch redneck/hillbilly culture (go to alabama white people talk in ebonics. in fact ebonics was first spoken by poor white trash before blacks picked it up).
Exactly. What Hitler should have done is invade and exterminate the racially inferior populations of shithole Scotland and Ireland. Slavs are not in the slightest bit dumb, they have made their contributions to science and engineering. Do I hate the people of those ethnicities? No I don’t. I Just have zero respect for them. They are a joke

Last edited:

I'm a Virginian. And a proud one at that. Born in Newport News and raised in Roanoke. Can I get a rebel yell?

*WOOOOWEEE!*

I don't think you've ever seen such a fine looking Southern gentleman as myself now boy.

IMG 20240519 222707

Why don't you just get your butt to bed?

I'm a Virginian. And a proud one at that. Born in Newport News and raised in Roanoke. Can I get a rebel yell?

*WOOOOWEEE!*

I don't think you've ever seen such a fine looking Southern gentleman as myself now boy.

View attachment 2973079

Why don't you just get your butt to bed?
Fuck your precious Israel. The Jews spit on your face openly