is it over for autistic-cels?

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
i legit have autism i am not joking my life is literal shit i have hard time learning and i can't connect to people or feel out of place. i only have 1 autistic friend that i met in childhood when we both go to the same learning center. we both are about chad-lite. girls give us some attention in public but we don't know how to approach them or interact with them lol. do you think it's over. most people think i am normal tho until they know me better and then think i am weird and i end up blocking them/getting rid of them etc...

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
nicekind-halfincel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1338
Bro wtf I have a hard time learning and have never felt connected to anyone. People think Im weird too but never say it out loud.

Wtf, what does this mean?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 1338
If you're autistic it's basically Chad or death. You have to use your sex appeal to make them so aroused that they forget that you're a fucking weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 616
Its ocer for you

Bro wtf I have a hard time learning and have never felt connected to anyone. People think Im weird too but never say it out loud.

Wtf, what does this mean?
LOL idk i was diagnosed when i was 2 years old i couldn't even speak until i was 7 years old lol.... and i wouldn't interact with other kids or play with them. always love to be alone and shy.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
LOL idk i was diagnosed when i was 2 years old i couldn't even speak until i was 7 years old lol.... and i wouldn't interact with other kids or play with them. always love to be alone and shy.
Thats brutal. You dont seem weird here. If you are good looking you should try talking to girls in your social circle.

Are you high or low functioning autistic?

If you're autistic it's basically Chad or death. You have to use your sex appeal to make them so aroused that they forget that you're a fucking weirdo.
Over

6 psl and autistic

right...

Thats brutal. You dont seem weird here. If you are good looking you should try talking to girls in your social circle.

Are you high or low functioning autistic?
here is different i can process things slower and easier lol. it's development disorder.

Alcohol is the best answer to NTmaxx if you are autistic
The problem is that its temporar and kills braincells

well im curry