my mother called me autistic because I told her to buy letrozole for me jfl

underdeveloped

underdeveloped

Iron
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Posts
91
Reputation
60
Yesterday I asked my dad to buy me Letrozole from the pharmacy. Neither of my parents knows what it is but they know I’ve been obsessed with my looks for a long time. A bit later my dad called and asked what the medicine was for. I panicked and said it was a multivitamin but then he handed the phone to the pharmacist and he asked why I needed it, if I had a prescription, and said it's for females. I was so fucking shocked and scared wallahi.i cut the call in panic. When my dad got home he told my mom it was a medicine for womens pregnancy and she called me autistic
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jp212
dnr special
 
  • WTF
Reactions: underdeveloped
Yesterday I asked my dad to buy me Letrozole from the pharmacy. Neither of my parents knows what it is but they know I’ve been obsessed with my looks for a long time. A bit later my dad called and asked what the medicine was for. I panicked and said it was a multivitamin but then he handed the phone to the pharmacist and he asked why I needed it, if I had a prescription, and said it's for females. I was so fucking shocked and scared wallahi.i cut the call in panic. When my dad got home he told my mom it was a medicine for womens pregnancy and she called me autistic
bro u couldve just gone urself jfl
iqmaxx nigga
 

Similar threads

high_inhib_gymcel
Replies
4
Views
32
high_inhib_gymcel
high_inhib_gymcel
GrandInquisitor
Replies
5
Views
40
fallendown
fallendown
5ft2cutecel
Replies
1
Views
21
voks
voks
Lexapro
Replies
3
Views
22
Lexapro
Lexapro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top