Is it over for ectomorphs?

imagine being me endo/ecto
im ecto at natural like 18% which quite makes me endo

and my natural weight is 67 kg and still pretty chubby

going down = dieting and sex drive loss
going up = vommiting cause need to eat to much
17-20% body fat is very common for sedentary ectomorphs who don't track their food intake. Endos with similar lifestyles are lucky to settle at 25% body fat and more typically settle above 30%.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Endos with similar lifestyles are lucky to settle at 25% body fat and more typically settle above 30%.
sounds like you have summarize my life. insane.

17-20% body fat is very common for sedentary ectomorphs who don't track their food intake. Endos with similar lifestyles are lucky to settle at 25% body fat and more typically settle above 30%.
dont track, but walk every day, gym every other, when summer cardio almost each day, still chubby
VkUWQmQ

• So Sad
dont track, but walk every day, gym every other, when summer cardio almost each day, still chubby
View attachment 376423
You'd probably be even fatter if you didn't take the measures you do already. If you want to be lean, tracking your food intake is an absolute must. You can't just walk the dog and play around in the gym three or four times a week, and expect to be ripped.

• So Sad
You'd probably be even fatter if you didn't take the measures you do already. If you want to be lean, tracking your food intake is an absolute must. You can't just walk the dog and play around in the gym three or four times a week, and expect to be ripped.
what about fasting and going to the gym to compensate for the lazyness to make a whole diet ?

true, the problem with tracking and efict is a complete sex drive loss unfortunately

• So Sad
what about fasting and going to the gym to compensate for the lazyness to make a whole diet ?
Depends on what kind of fasting and what you're doing in the gym. Intermittent fasting with no effort put into restricting what you eat during your feeding window will just make you binge-prone, and you will probably either maintain your bf% or increase it. Not eating at all will cause too much loss in lean body mass, meaning you'll have to go down to extremely low body weights to get the bf% you want, assuming you have the incredible willpower necessary to do that.

true, the problem with tracking and efict is a complete sex drive loss unfortunately
You may have to ask yourself if getting lean is truly worth the effort to you.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chico Chicowski and Deleted member 3043
are ectomorphs the fat ones or the skinny ones

uhhhhhh those guys arent ecto u coper

bodytypes.jpg

theyre mesomorphs with smaller waists, real endomorphs like playboypuertorican have dogshit bodies
David Laid and Zyzz were ectos who took steroids.

i am a ectomanlet,never began

No. I'm an ecto. Very easy to get a lean swimmer physique and you can eat all kinds of shit food as long as you exercise.

You won't build muscle like a mesomorph or endo and will always be lean, (unless you do steroids) but you can always do a water cut and look shredded.

Also, I do this to look very lean and have visible abs etc. and then I just use the morph tool in photoshop for Instagram photos and Tinder photos to make me look bigger than I am.

Literally about five people have ever said anything about it. Most of them guys. Only one girl. I told them I lost some size and definition because I had the flu. LMAO. Nobody cares

Ecto frames have the hardest time adding absolute mass/strength(although muscle genetics are always the biggest factor). However they often have better than average aesthetics as they gain mass. Their smaller joints give them a more tapered look. Ectos will many times look slightly more aesthetic because of their proportions. Outside of that somatotypes are mostly bs.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 3043
Ecto frames have the hardest time adding absolute mass/strength(although muscle genetics are always the biggest factor). However they often have better than average aesthetics as they gain mass. Their smaller joints give them a more tapered look. Ectos will many times look slightly more aesthetic because of their proportions. Outside of that somatotypes are mostly bs.
endo is a curse, i wish i was lean even with eating shit foods

An ecto is someone over 6'3 with sub 6.5" wrists
Average height people can have ecto frames but once they finish puberty and start gaining a bit of fat they'll just look like a normal weight guy
For me there is literally no escaping my ecto frame
I shoulder pressed 45kg dumbbells while on tren, my shoulders were gigamogging people but once I put on a pair of shorts and my 8" ankles are exposed people look at me like I'm a circus freak

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
endo is a curse, i wish i was lean even with eating shit foods
Height, movement and muscle mass are the biggest factors outside of puberty and illness. The genetic variance isn’t actually that significant as far as metabolic rates go. Now for still having good digestion, mood, etc. while eating junk is another story...

• So Sad
Can steroids increase bideltoid?