Is it over for ethnics in the west?

Gl ethnic in the west = light skin, good hair and non ethnic nose + above 5'8
In reality if you have those as an ethnic you are very well off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, 5'8manlet and volcelfatcel
JFL that's so embarrassing holy fuck I would've killed myself on the spot if I was a ricecel and got pointed out in that class, like holy fuck that's such suifuel.

At least if I actually did drink the suifuel I would've sent a strong message saying that the white worshipping noodles are literally killing us.

Tbh the only way for ricecels to really get a lot more matches if a lot of them offed themselves en masse. It would send a message to the country and the world that the racist stereotyping shouldn't continue anymore or else they could be responsible for the death of a ricecel.

And this is coming from a man who fucking DESPISES rice people of any kind.
I was about to comment on it mid class and try to black pill but that shit would've been too aspie jfl. Every single girlstarted laughing and she stated at the end that it's not even white just any light skin guy that isn't black or ricecel JFL. Doesn't surprise me since all these girls date is Spanish guys or Light skin Arabs and Indians (they avoid dravidians like the plague)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Most Indians and Pakistanis have good hair genetics as well.

Id trade my family for Zayns hairline he has the perfect hairline norwood -1

Attachments

• entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg
    entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 29
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bernanddrago, Deleted member 10987 and SubhumanCurrycel
I was about to comment on it mid class and try to black pill but that shit would've been too aspie jfl. Every single girlstarted laughing and she stated at the end that it's not even white just any light skin guy that isn't black or ricecel JFL. Doesn't surprise me since all these girls date is Spanish guys or Light skin Arabs and Indians (they avoid dravidians like the plague)
at least tell the ricecels in the class and school to swallow the blackpill and join both looksmax and incels since that's all they're going to be good for

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
at least tell the ricecels in the class and school to swallow the blackpill and join both looksmax and incels since that's all they're going to be good for
Nah they're giga blue pilled jfl. I can't risk being seen as class aspie quoting studies and shit. Some of the ricecels were whispering no into their mic when the teacher asked why do Asian girls not date Asian men? And bobbing their head jfl. Some innately know their future

Nah they're giga blue pilled jfl. I can't risk being seen as class aspie quoting studies and shit. Some of the ricecels were whispering no into their mic when the teacher asked why do Asian girls not date Asian men? And bobbing their head jfl. Some innately know their future
You’re probably right they’re probably gonna get blackpilled sooner or later. They fact that they whispered it shows how meek and weak their mentality is at the face of adversity and pressure. They’re going to become ricecels it’s inevitable at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You’re probably right they’re probably gonna get blackpilled sooner or later. They fact that they whispered it shows how meek and weak their mentality is at the face of adversity and pressure. They’re going to become ricecels it’s inevitable at this point.
The main thing is, i've looked at this guy literal truecels, subhuman narrow jaws, bug eyes, horrible pale coloring almost, one guy has orange teeth JFL.

Disagree - I am ethnic and never had issues with foids in the west, as in western foids

Non ethnic nose is a huge one. A fair few of the ethnic slayers I know have this

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
The main thing is, i've looked at this guy literal truecels, subhuman narrow jaws, bug eyes, horrible pale coloring almost, one guy has orange teeth JFL.
Orange teeth? Holy shit.

This just proves that they aren't even trying at this point.

Maybe they DID swallow the blackpill. They realize that bc they are what they are, there really is zero point trying.

I almost have to respect it JFL

• +1
Good looking ethnics are exotic so No But normie ethnics yes

Orange teeth? Holy shit.

This just proves that they aren't even trying at this point.

Maybe they DID swallow the blackpill. They realize that bc they are what they are, there really is zero point trying.

I almost have to respect it JFL
I used to make fun of his orange teeth in 6th grade because they looked horrible women didn't talk to him because of his teeth. We are in 12th grade now and nothing changed jfl

Maybe some havent joined this forum but I'm telling you many ricecels know their fate, it's honestly fucking sad. Every single chink is a framelet and a manlet in my class like 5'5 and 16 inch bideltoids. No facial hair you could confuse them for women ngl.

I used to make fun of his orange teeth in 6th grade because they looked horrible women didn't talk to him because of his teeth. We are in 12th grade now and nothing changed jfl

Maybe some havent joined this forum but I'm telling you many ricecels know their fate, it's honestly fucking sad. Every single chink is a framelet and a manlet in my class like 5'5 and 16 inch bideltoids. No facial hair you could confuse them for women ngl.
Fucking hell. This is just plain sad now (actually it's not it's fucking hilarious that chinks japs gooks and jungle zipperheads look like that but you know what I mean).

The fact that you made fun of his orange teeth in 6th grade, and 6 years later STILL has not done anything about it is ultimate proof that he realized he will be a ricecel for life. Maybe he's already in this forum or .is who knows JFL.

And you are 100% right about the facial hair shit. It's difficult telling their sexes apart, let alone each other. So many chink foids have the kpop bowl cut styles shit is fucking confusing.

• +1
Fucking hell. This is just plain sad now (actually it's not it's fucking hilarious that chinks japs gooks and jungle zipperheads look like that but you know what I mean).

The fact that you made fun of his orange teeth in 6th grade, and 6 years later STILL has not done anything about it is ultimate proof that he realized he will be a ricecel for life. Maybe he's already in this forum or .is who knows JFL.

And you are 100% right about the facial hair shit. It's difficult telling their sexes apart, let alone each other. So many chink foids have the kpop bowl cut styles shit is fucking confusing.
Its so unbelievably over for them. They have no dimorphism, a few of them are recessed as well. Their skin is good like every chink but fucking hell it's over.

Yes they have the bowl cut I confuse so many of them with noodlewhores they look female or boyish. Very few changs actually look male. I feel so sad but I can't have too much empathy because I know these fuckers teased me about my height before when I was 5'5 I'm 5'10 and I frame mog and height mog every single one of them jfl.

Tbh it is over for both curries and rice in the west

Its so unbelievably over for them. They have no dimorphism, a few of them are recessed as well. Their skin is good like every chink but fucking hell it's over.

Yes they have the bowl cut I confuse so many of them with noodlewhores they look female or boyish. Very few changs actually look male. I feel so sad but I can't have too much empathy because I know these fuckers teased me about my height before when I was 5'5 I'm 5'10 and I frame mog and height mog every single one of them jfl.
Tease them back brocel. Make them feel what you felt when you were shorter than them. Make them regret it because they now know that they will be the shortest person in any room they go to in the west. Get in their faces and assert your fucking dominance like a real western man, not like a pussy ass chinkcel femboy.

Tease them back brocel. Make them feel what you felt when you were shorter than them. Make them regret it because they now know that they will be the shortest person in any room they go to in the west. Get in their faces and assert your fucking dominance like a real western man, not like a pussy ass chinkcel femboy.
He’s Indian though not white

Ethnics LEAVE THE WEST NOW. Please listen to me, you shouldnt have been here, your parents fucked you by being so selfish and money hungry to want to earn more shekels in a country that dont like them; fookin stupid greedy mother fuckers.
GO BACK TO YOUR CONTINENTS OF ORIGIN, youre gonna blend in, especially if you know the language plus with the status and money you have here your gonna mogg a lot of ppl hard there ; the west is almost WHITE CHAD ONLY at this point; only thing that awaits here is depression and despair

Been reading some some studies about women's racial preferences when it comes to dating. Shit is brutal

View attachment 1068235

Just according to this, it is about 11.5x more likely that you will be "accepted" if you are white than East Indian

View attachment 1068236

Once again, the group who is excluded the most, East Indians, have about a 95% exclusion rate. Whereas the most common type of couple in the west, as it is 90% white, is white male white female - but white women only exclude white men at a rate of 4.3%. So does this mean that it is about 22x harder for an East Indian guy to get a date than it is a White guy?

The stats are from online dating from a few years ago so racial perception might have changed a bit, but even then I can say anecdotally even my ugly white friends seem to slay, whereas my ethnic friends are struggling

Thoughts? And if so, how many points does ethnic pheno failo in real life? I would say anywhere from 1-3
And look at all the shitskins in denial of jbw :cry:

Might be the only one a few a changs that can mog a white Chad. Even then it's with a height mog and a skullmog, gandy still coloring mog and Caucasian mogs.
Gandy still facemog

• +1
Been reading some some studies about women's racial preferences when it comes to dating. Shit is brutal

View attachment 1068235

Just according to this, it is about 11.5x more likely that you will be "accepted" if you are white than East Indian

View attachment 1068236

Once again, the group who is excluded the most, East Indians, have about a 95% exclusion rate. Whereas the most common type of couple in the west, as it is 90% white, is white male white female - but white women only exclude white men at a rate of 4.3%. So does this mean that it is about 22x harder for an East Indian guy to get a date than it is a White guy?

The stats are from online dating from a few years ago so racial perception might have changed a bit, but even then I can say anecdotally even my ugly white friends seem to slay, whereas my ethnic friends are struggling

Thoughts? And if so, how many points does ethnic pheno failo in real life? I would say anywhere from 1-3
whats the difference between latino and Middle east?:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Yeah asians are not very competitive rn. But they still better smv than you by stat you indian/arab coper jfl. Its pathetic world right
Cope
Its over for ricecel because mongoloid incel skull
While Light MENAs can do good
Epicanthus fold = death sentence and you know it ricel retard

JESUS. I mean is there even an god-tier level gigaChang out there that exists or ever existed—or will ever exist—that can even come close to those 4? BROOTAL
Meanwhile most changs look normie as fuck tbh