Is it over for framecells?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
I posted my photo here earlier. The general consensus was given my starting bone proportions, no amount of lifting would really be worth it. At best I’d kill myself in the gym to look “average”
So what do you guys think? Am I a genetic invalid?

Attachments

• 55B0B386-1112-49FA-B2FF-0CD11040C7D7.jpeg
    55B0B386-1112-49FA-B2FF-0CD11040C7D7.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 188
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OrkRetardStrength, Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
how is average = genetic invalid lol?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 4804 and 6 others
invalid.png

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 4804
Never thought the day would come where I'd frame mog someone else tbh. Crazy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
some of that is caused by postural problems

• Woah
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, OrkRetardStrength, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
how is average = genetic invalid lol?
Nah meaning I’m super sub average now. So after lifting my ass off in the gym best I could hope for would be average. My ribcage is 4 inches narrower than the average male, so even if I got my lats super wide, I would only be average frame

you have zero muscles. stop being whiny and lift hard. also fix your posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 4804, Merćer and 4 others
Never thought the day would come where I'd frame mog someone else tbh. Crazy.
You found the ultimate subhuman, I’m 5 11” too. Imagine how much of a fucking stick I look like in real life

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I knew I was literally the shittiest male to ever exist. And people were bluepilling me saying “oh no you’re not that bad” lol. Does roping make you taller by decompressing the spine?

• JFL
Reactions: getra and Zradrad
Nah meaning I’m super sub average now. So after lifting my ass off in the gym best I could hope for would be average. My ribcage is 4 inches narrower than the average male, so even if I got my lats super wide, I would only be average frame
Frame wise ur pretty bad but if u have a good face and height it wont be a turnoff

You are 15 you can still grow

I’ve lost the genetic lottery

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.

Just to be sure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I’ve lost the genetic lottery

We're not women ffs, stop judging yourself like an object, like a piece of meat. You have a mind too, as men we're blessed that looks dont matter as much like they do on women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Merćer
We're not women ffs, stop judging yourself like an object, like a piece of meat. You have a mind too, as men we're blessed that looks dont matter as much like they do on women.
Even other men don’t respect me you don’t get it. I don’t wanna live anymore I just want to end it

Even other men don’t respect me you don’t get it. I don’t wanna live anymore I just want to end it
On a first impression maybe yes, but beyond that its down to your behaviour. Putin and El Chapo get respect, countless framecels get respect. You need to stop believing your looks put you below others, because its becoming an unnecessary self-fulfilling prophecy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 10709
On a first impression maybe yes, but beyond that its down to your behaviour. Putin and El Chapo get respect, countless framecels get respect. You need to stop believing your looks put you below others, because its becoming an unnecessary self-fulfilling prophecy.
Lol you named the few outliers. Of course they get respect. They are totalitarian dictators. They can kill anyone they don’t like.

I wish I was an obese fuck as a child so I wouldn’t be built like a fucking toothpick

Lol you named the few outliers. Of course they get respect. They are totalitarian dictators. They can kill anyone they don’t like.
They would get respect even if they had no power, because at one point they didn't. Their personalities command respect and thats how they climbed up the rankings.

They would get respect even if they had no power, because at one point they didn't. Their personalities command respect and thats how they climbed up the rankings.
Okay but again. Outliers. It’s Putin dude. I don’t care about respect, I just wanna live like a normal man. I can’t. This fucking prison I’m trapped in. And it’s so fucked up to think you were cursed from birth. All those moments spent blowing out the birthday candles. Wondering what you’ll look like when you’re older. All for nothing. I wish I could have roped then. Or gotten killed.

I wish I was an obese fuck as a child so I wouldn’t be built like a fucking toothpick
well before killing yourself you may rape some foids before for selfgratificationmaxxing?

You’re another example of how this site is full of mentally ill faggots. Your frame is perfectly average, that’s what most men look like with no training and ~20% BF. You could have an aesthetically pleasing body. Again though, you won’t because you’re a mentally ill faggot.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
well you can still become hot af, foids dont know all this shit about looks to judge that a guy frame is 2 fingers smaller them it should be, just lift get jacked and fix posture bruh

Attachments

• O0b4T9h.png
    O0b4T9h.png
    283.1 KB · Views: 113
You’re another example of how this site is full of mentally ill faggots. Your frame is perfectly average, that’s what most men look like with no training and ~20% BF. You could have an aesthetically pleasing body. Again though, you won’t because you’re a mentally ill faggot.
Average male ribcage width is 16”. Mine is only 11”. I’m quite short of being average dude.

Okay but again. Outliers. It’s Putin dude. I don’t care about respect, I just wanna live like a normal man. I can’t. This fucking prison I’m trapped in. And it’s so fucked up to think you were cursed from birth. All those moments spent blowing out the birthday candles. Wondering what you’ll look like when you’re older. All for nothing. I wish I could have roped then. Or gotten killed.
You wanna live like a normal man, because you want the normal respect a man gets.

You think its purely your frame giving you lower status, and on a first impression that is true, but beyond that its how you carry yourself. You can improved that A LOT.

I posted my photo here earlier. The general consensus was given my starting bone proportions, no amount of lifting would really be worth it. At best I’d kill myself in the gym to look “average”
So what do you guys think? Am I a genetic invalid?
tell me your height and ill tell you if its over bhai

You wanna live like a normal man, because you want the normal respect a man gets.

You think its purely your frame giving you lower status, and on a first impression that is true, but beyond that its how you carry yourself. You can improved that A LOT.
No I wanna live like a normal man, because a normal isn’t a little fucking birdboned twink.

Average male ribcage width is 16”. Mine is only 11”. I’m quite short of being average dude.
I’ll say it one more time, you’re a mentally ill faggot for even knowing that. Your body looks fine and with training could look aesthetically pleasing.

I’ll say it one more time, you’re a mentally ill faggot for even knowing that. Your body looks fine and with training could look aesthetically pleasing.
Ever think of what could have made me mentally ill?

No I wanna live like a normal man, because a normal isn’t a little fucking birdboned twink.
Yeh and why isn't it normal? Obviously because your worrying how it will affect what people think of you.

Yeh and why isn't it normal? Obviously because your worrying how it will affect what people think of you.
No because I never grew into a proper male body

No because I never grew into a proper male body
Which implies what. You dont want to follow the next logical conclusion, because you prefer blaming your frame than achieving a life worth living, when you could actually do it if you put your mind to it.

Which implies what. You dont want to follow the next logical conclusion, because you prefer blaming your frame than achieving a life worth living, when you could actually do it if you put your mind to it.
You don’t get it because you’ve never had to deal with it yourself

Ever think of what could have made me mentally ill?

the average man has the same body type as you and is not mentally ill buddy, keep coping. Go get some Prozac