Is it over for framecells?

You don’t get it because you’ve never had to deal with it yourself
Im 5ft7 126lbs framecel, way worse frame than you.

View attachment 954403

the average man has the same body type as you and is not mentally ill buddy, keep coping. Go get some Prozac
If you look up average ribcage width it is around 16”. So I’m like 5 inches less than that. Idk what you think that picture proves

If you look up average ribcage width it is around 16”. So I’m like 5 inches less than that. Idk what you think that picture proves
You’re probably not even measuring properly, there’s no way your 5 inches below average. Your hips are proportional with your rib cage like the average male, so that must also mean you must have well below average hip size as well. You’re a faggot.

You’re probably not even measuring properly, there’s no way your 5 inches below average. Your hips are proportional with your rib cage like the average male, so that must also mean you must have well below average hip size as well. You’re a faggot.
Actually yeah my hips are 13 across (measuring to the bone not tissue) and my ribcage is 2 less than that. I was probably high estrogen during puberty and thus I now have this chit ass narrow like a chimney frame

And yes I am a faggot I agree

And yes I am a faggot I agree
Yeah you’re definitely a faggot. It’s all about ratios, and like you just admitted, your ratios are average. If you trained you could have a nice body. Alas you’re a mentally ill faggot, so that won’t happen.

Yeah you’re definitely a faggot. It’s all about ratios, and like you just admitted, your ratios are average. If you trained you could have a nice body. Alas you’re a mentally ill faggot, so that won’t happen.
If I kill myself in the gym I might look slightly below average!!!!! Lifefuel!!!!!!!!!

This forum needs more black pill honestly.

If I kill myself in the gym I might look slightly below average!!!!! Lifefuel!!!!!!!!!

kill yourself in the gym = doing what every NT guy has been doing daily since they were 13... you’re low t faggot, there’s your black pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
kill yourself in the gym = doing what every NT guy has been doing daily since they were 13... you’re low t faggot, there’s your black pill
They started lifting during puberty so their bone structure changed. I’m past puberty now so nothing will truly help me

I posted my photo here earlier. The general consensus was given my starting bone proportions, no amount of lifting would really be worth it. At best I’d kill myself in the gym to look “average”
So what do you guys think? Am I a genetic invalid?
lol ppl were just memeing you. This is not a framelet body. Just improve your hip/shoulder ratio by gymcelling and it would already be way above average.

From framelet to framelet
No gymcelling for his cuckish, beta face with high set eyebrows and weak jaw:

139959243_809515319604166_8283787697211844816_n.jpg

This guy literally gained 0.0 PSL by getting more muscular and getting his sixpack. He ironically looks higher PSL on first picture with better hair style (longer hair suits him more) and more facial fat, that gave the appearance of more robust skull and better bone structure than he actually has. With losing more fat in the face, his face sunk in more, revealing weak bone structure, he also looks older because of less facial fat.

One important thing everyone needs to fully understand is that fat is your enemy and your friend at the same time. If you have too much or too little- its your enemy, if you have the right ammount of fat- its your best friend.

Youthfullness mainly comes from fatpads in the face, as ppl age those fatpads shrink and the face skin starts sagging, the face appears sunken in etc.

Looking healthy- having right ammount of fat on your body. Not too much, not too little. Both obese and anorexic groups of ppl look fkn unhealthy af. Only those with correct ammount of fat on their body look super healthy.

Last edited:
framecel is cope just get lean

framecel is cope just get lean

funny how the one on the left and right, who seem to be mixed, mog the one in the middle with absolute ease. Even nogs look better with caucasian genes.

compact midfaces, lack of typical bbc bug-eyes, caucasian skull, slimmer noses, smaller lips, no bimaxillary mouth protrusion, no lack of browridge. At the same time they keep all the positives like athletic physique and BBC.

Chadrone >>>>> Tyrone. Any day of the week. Its not even close.

Yes, sim, sí, ya, да,
It's over

your hip to shoulder ratio kinda sucks but it'll probably turn average if you put on muscle

in terms of overall size your frame isn't bad at all, stop crying and go lift weights

Should I just transition to trannie? Lol

Even other men don’t respect me you don’t get it. I don’t wanna live anymore I just want to end it
I feel you. I'm an extreme framecel too.

@Hozay

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay