Is It Over for Height Maxing at 16? (5'10", Need Advice)

Bloatcel_Ale

Bloatcel_Ale

Iron
wsg guys.

I’m 16 years old and currently 5'10". I hit this height kinda near the start of 2024, and now it's August 16th, so I'm wondering if it's over for me in terms of height growth.

For some context, I’ve attached a chart showing my height pattern over the years. I’ve been taking Vitamin D3 supplements regularly and playing basketball pretty often, hoping it would help with growth. But I’m curious— is there anything else I can do to maximize my height at this point? Any advice on lifestyle changes, diet, or other supplements that might help?

Thanks in advance for any insights!

Attachments

• IMG_7711.jpeg
    IMG_7711.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
There is nothing you can do besides microfractures for extremely slow and small growth. 5 10 is a good height so just kys if you cant get girls at 5 10

• +1
Reactions: Bloatcel_Ale
i
There is nothing you can do besides microfractures for extremely slow and small growth. 5 10 is a good height so just kys if you cant get girls at 5 10
i mean foids approach me but the taller u are the better u know what i mean? microfractures? could you expand on that thanks man. and if my growth plate are still open would micro fractures do something to that?