Is it over for my friend?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
He's a light med prettyboy with nice hair, a slim body and a dimorphic jaw. Around 4.75-5 PSL, I'd say (he looks really good in pictures) and he's around 5'8.
He was pursuing a HTB MENA girl. They clicked really well when they met.
However he's now moving to Scotland for a brand new job while she'd be stuck in Surrey. He's also studying at the same time and doing another job on top of those two. Gonna be living in some tiny little box room somewhere while she still lives with her conservative family, working in Surrey.
She had to call off a relationship from happening and had to friendzone him, because she knew he wouldn't have time to be in a relationship with a girl at this stage, plus they're going to be living very far away from each other.
His parents also told him to focus on his education and career first, and girls could come after.
The girl was sad she couldn't pursue him romantically anymore but still keeps in contact with him as a friend.
He has very few IRL friends. Hardly uses social media.
Mostly Asian (SEA and Indian) girls chase relentlessly after him. Hardly any white or black girls go for him.
They're both well-educated types, but she graduated before him. They're both in their early 20s, she being a little older than him by one year.
She was advised by my sister (they are friends) to find a guy to date locally instead.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5786, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Yeah probably, long distance usually never works out. id say its a wrap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Biiyo03, Baldingman1998 and Xangsane
light med prettyboy with nice hair, a slim body and a dimorphic jaw. Around 4.75-5 PSL
Light med 5 psl = basically chad
He will slay in Scotland, who cares of that bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, court monarch777 and Xangsane
Yeah probably, long distance usually never works out. id say its a wrap
She was beyond devastated it had to happen because she became so emotionally attached to him over summer. Like, they were two peas in a pod. They never slept together though (you know, she's Persian with devout Muslim parents)

Nothing else matters, its not over
Why not?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Hozay
She was beyond devastated it had to happen because she became so emotionally attached to him over summer. Like, they were two peas in a pod. They never slept together though (you know, she's Persian with devout Muslim parents)
That really fucking sucks. But yeah, long distance just isn't the way to go.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Light med 5 psl = basically chad
He will slay in Scotland, who cares of that bitch
He's working a full time job, doing classes and another job on top of that, and his parents are going to live with him there

That really fucking sucks. But yeah, long distance just isn't the way to go.
A few of my friends told her that "she'd find better" but imo it's cope

• +1
Reactions: Hozay

Why not?
Oh if you meant if it was over with him and that girl then yea probably, she's gonna fuck infinite guys now that she's out of LTR, especially with devout parents. But I meant he'll be fine in general. 5PSL is perfectly good in society to get either a gf or fuck about 100 people

Oh if you meant if it was over with him and that girl then yea probably, she's gonna fuck infinite guys now that she's out of LTR, especially with devout parents. But I meant he'll be fine in general. 5PSL is perfectly good in society to get either a gf or fuck about 100 people
No, I mean was it over for him specifically
His parents are going to live with him in Scotland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
Also she's the only virgin I know of

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and Deleted member 15129

all that matters is looksmaxxing

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, court monarch777 and Xangsane
What do you think would happen to them both?
She will tindermaxx and become a whore unable to pairbond, and he will become suffocated by his parents and blow his brains out in an alleyway :feelsokman:.

JK idk probably he will get another LTR there, as long as he isn't socially retarded I'm sure he can get some sort of social circle thru work

a fallen prettyboy
:feelscry::blackpill:
f

She will tindermaxx and become a whore unable to pairbond, and he will become suffocated by his parents and blow his brains out in an alleyway :feelsokman:.

JK idk probably he will get another LTR there, as long as he isn't socially retarded I'm sure he can get some sort of social circle thru work
She doesn't even use dating apps, and she isn't the type to fuck a guy even if he presses her for sex. Even if he's Chad she wouldn't hop into bed with him unless they're very committed. She is a practicing Muslim. This is all according to my Sister.
Basically she's practicing halal dating, but a slightly "westernized" version of it.

He's actually very shy and finds it hard to make friends.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15129

basically he looks like a prettyboy version of 6'1cel

f

She doesn't even use dating apps, and she isn't the type to fuck a guy even if he presses her for sex. Even if he's Chad she wouldn't hop into bed with him unless they're very committed. She is a practicing Muslim. This is all according to my Sister.
Basically she's practicing halal dating, but a slightly "westernized" version of it.

He's actually very shy and finds it hard to make friends.
all it takes is one slip up and shes done for. But if she is really truly devoted then maybe its okay. There is non-haram hooking up in islam tho. Its called: "Mutah Marriage" meaning pleasure marriage and basically you get married for a specified time period and you can have sex with no consequence.

Why would i care without pics tbh

all it takes is one slip up and shes done for. But if she is really truly devoted then maybe its okay. There is non-haram hooking up in islam tho. Its called: "Mutah Marriage" meaning pleasure marriage and basically you get married for a specified time period and you can have sex with no consequence.
She definitely knows how to keep a guy romantically but it's the sexual stuff she's lacking in mostly because of her religion. I don't think she'd be doing what you said anytime soon.

Why would i care without pics tbh
He is a prettyboy version of 6'1cel

He's a light med prettyboy with nice hair, a slim body and a dimorphic jaw. Around 4.75-5 PSL, I'd say (he looks really good in pictures) and he's around 5'8.
He was pursuing a HTB MENA girl. They clicked really well when they met.
However he's now moving to Scotland for a brand new job while she'd be stuck in Surrey. He's also studying at the same time and doing another job on top of those two. Gonna be living in some tiny little box room somewhere while she still lives with her conservative family, working in Surrey.
She had to call off a relationship from happening and had to friendzone him, because she knew he wouldn't have time to be in a relationship with a girl at this stage, plus they're going to be living very far away from each other.
His parents also told him to focus on his education and career first, and girls could come after.
The girl was sad she couldn't pursue him romantically anymore but still keeps in contact with him as a friend.
He has very few IRL friends. Hardly uses social media.
Mostly Asian (SEA and Indian) girls chase relentlessly after him. Hardly any white or black girls go for him.
They're both well-educated types, but she graduated before him. They're both in their early 20s, she being a little older than him by one year.
She was advised by my sister (they are friends) to find a guy to date locally instead.

No not entirely, if he wears Steve maddens and insoles he’d be near 6 feet. Also if he follows muscle theory that’s a bonus. Nothing wrong with Asian women though. Is he making money and on his own?

No not entirely, if he wears Steve maddens and insoles he’d be near 6 feet. Also if he follows muscle theory that’s a bonus. Nothing wrong with Asian women though. Is he making money and on his own?
he is making money but it's all being thrown down on rent
every single penny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753
he is making money but it's all being thrown down on rent
every single penny
Yikes, yeah idk about what to do there. They are alternative actions but it would cost him to change careers. Unless he gets a promotion or something. If he really needs money google now pays people to fill out surveys and I use paidtogo now and I get paid to walk. There is also ways to save money as well. Does he spend money on any junk material like Netflix or anything? If he can lower subscriptions he can benefit from it.

Yikes, yeah idk about what to do there. They are alternative actions but it would cost him to change careers. Unless he gets a promotion or something. If he really needs money google now pays people to fill out surveys and I use paidtogo now and I get paid to walk. There is also ways to save money as well. Does he spend money on any junk material like Netflix or anything? If he can lower subscriptions he can benefit from it.
He does... Plus he's living in an expensive area of Edinburgh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753
He does... Plus he's living in an expensive area of Edinburgh.
Ok yeah i wouldn’t suggest him to leave his place but budgeting and cutting any entertainment he doesn’t use like for example like cable. He can save quite a bit in a year. Also if he donates to a cause like a charity, he may get tax relief (well in America that is). If anything if you’re country has a good schooling system going back for a small amount of time can help him get better positions. In my honest opinion if all else fails, he really can settle down for the women he’s attracting. I think he may find someone who really is a decent person and it will benefit more than just the looks component. (Looks still matter but I’m saying that as if it will assist in a way)

Is he white? If so, it's already over for him considering he's only got non white women chasing after him. That's a good sign of inadequacy. Nvm he's med. If he's really med looking, it's fucking over

Is he white? If so, it's already over for him considering he's only got non white women chasing after him. That's a good sign of inadequacy. Nvm he's med. If he's really med looking, it's fucking over
Yup he is white. Why is it over?
We talked and he was saying that he'd never be able to experience London life because he's throwing away all his minimum wage on a tiny box room.

DNR unfortunately , too drunk
UK is ashithole though, with crap women, so it doesnt matter :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Yup he is white. Why is it over?
We talked and he was saying that he'd never be able to experience London life because he's throwing away all his minimum wage on a tiny box room.
London am I drunk? Edinburgh.