Is it over for my midget balding indian janitor genes

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

☠ roped ☠
My biggest failo right now is my height otherwise I would mog. The thing is I'm 5'6" at 15.4 tanner 5, my dad is 5'4" and my mom is 4'11". Also, my uncles are tall one being 5'11" and the other being either 6'0" or taller. Am I doomed to stay a manlet forever or could I actually grow to somewhere like 5"11 or 6'. inb4 "just inject HGH brah"

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, 000 and Romnel
My biggest failo right now is my height otherwise I would mog. The thing is I'm 5'6" at 15.4 tanner 5, my dad is 5'4" and my mom is 4'11". Also, my uncles are tall one being 5'11" and the other being either 6'0" or taller. Am I doomed to stay a manlet forever or could I actually grow to somewhere like 5"11 or 6'. inb4 "just inject HGH brah"

Whats your age?

TALL
>5'11, 6'0
:feelskek: :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lolcel, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
"15.4"

"15.4"

You gotta hgh max hard with mk-677. Do sprinting 15-20 second intervals start of with 2-3 runs, work your way up to 6-8 and do so 3 times a week. Consider weight training as well just avoid the squats. Focus on heavy compound lifts. Heavy compound lifts, sprints, and eating in a high caloric surplus in a diet rich in protien and antioxidants. Since your indian its likely you have excess carbs and not much protien so dress that. Sleep 9-10 hours minimum a day. This is the best you can do for your height.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, bossman and JustBeCurry
Hey bro I just wanted to let you know even if it is over with women NEVER let it get to your head, remember it's not your fault, you've done nothing wrong, and you can still enjoy a really awesome life, it just won't be the life everyone around you will live.

You have to find a purpose for yourself and try to enjoy what you can out of life, but never blame yourself and never let yourself be depressed, always think positively or else you will be suicidal like me.

Honestly hoping you ascend bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5818, Chadeep and 6 others
Hey bro I just wanted to let you know even if it is over with women NEVER let it get to your head, remember it's not your fault, you've done nothing wrong, and you can still enjoy a really awesome life, it just won't be the life everyone around you will live.

You have to find a purpose for yourself and try to enjoy what you can out of life, but never blame yourself and never let yourself be depressed, always think positively or else you will be suicidal like me.

Honestly hoping you ascend bro.
You make it sound like he will never have sex lol, it's never over with women, he just won't be able to get hot ones.

You make it sound like he will never have sex lol, it's never over with women, he just won't be able to get hot ones.
JFL :lul: If i'm completely fucked and actually turn out to be the 5'2" balding indian janitor meme I mean I could always get an arranged marriage to an indian stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4123
You gotta hgh max hard with mk-677. Do sprinting 15-20 second intervals start of with 2-3 runs, work your way up to 6-8 and do so 3 times a week. Consider weight training as well just avoid the squats. Focus on heavy compound lifts. Heavy compound lifts, sprints, and eating in a high caloric surplus in a diet rich in protien and antioxidants. Since your indian its likely you have excess carbs and not much protien so dress that. Sleep 9-10 hours minimum a day. This is the best you can do for your height.

it's impossible to do school and have 10 hours of sleep a day i'm literally half asleep the whole day no wonder im 5'8 fuark

you stil got lucky to be 2 inches taller than your dad. me, not so lucky. i'm gonna be as tall, maybe 2-4 cm taller than my mother.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Love the avi and username and thread combination.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Do spine and leg stretches because it actually worked for me. I'm curry too 6'1", 17 yo.

Eat lot's of food, don't worry about weight and bloat at this point. Get enough sleep. Play sports and don't go to the gym now.

You can blast HGH and it will benefit you now, but it's up to you bhai.

Do spine and leg stretches because it actually worked for me. I'm curry too 6'1", 17 yo.

Eat lot's of food, don't worry about weight and bloat at this point. Get enough sleep. Play sports and don't go to the gym now.

You can blast HGH and it will benefit you now, but it's up to you bhai.
how tall are your parents?
were you an early bloomer?
are you still growing/when did you stop growing?

sorry for all the questions bhai i need some lifefuel

bhai, all you can do eat well and exercise and sleep, and you might grow a inch at most.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
how tall are your parents?
were you an early bloomer?
are you still growing/when did you stop growing?

sorry for all the questions bhai i need some lifefuel
My mom is 5'2.5" ish.
My dad is 5'9.5" - 5'10".

I am 6'1" at 17.9 yo. I am still growing, but at a very slow rate. I think i'll be 6'2" maximum if i posture max.
Height doesn't grow after 18 usually. Same with penis size.

It's actually all genetics i ate jack shit when i was young. I am a lazy couch potato who rarely played sport.
I know it sounds harsh, but look up at genetic recombination. Environment copers are obliterated upon this.
Environment and diet have a minor yet beneficial role in growth.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 2729
My mom is 5'2.5" ish.
My dad is 5'9.5" - 5'10".

I am 6'1" at 17.9 yo. I am still growing, but at a very slow rate. I think i'll be 6'2" maximum if i posture max.
Height doesn't grow after 18 usually. Same with penis size.

It's actually all genetics i ate jack shit when i was young. I am a lazy couch potato who rarely played sport.
I know it sounds harsh, but look up at genetic recombination. Environment copers are obliterated upon this.
Environment and diet have a minor yet beneficial role in growth.
its over for me tbh. 15 and i dont grow at all

• So Sad
Reactions: john2
You’re lucky you even got to that height JFL

Btw , does stretching really help anyone? I've heard alot its a cope , but can it cause minimal increase by the micro tears in the backbone cartilage?

You’re indian, balding and a manlet?

I’m sorry

You can do nothing to influence height if you aren't malnourished. Even pharma grade HGH gives deficient children only a couple of inches. Learn to life with it somehow (no idea how) and try to accept that 99% of women will find you disgusting.
t. gigamanlet

you stil got lucky to be 2 inches taller than your dad. me, not so lucky. i'm gonna be as tall, maybe 2-4 cm taller than my mother.
DutchPrettyBoy
Tall Dutch Chad

where do you live?