Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I wonder if it's legit over for my sandcel friend:
  • Barely 5'9 in shoes
  • British born but both parents are syrian
  • Good bidelt width
  • Works out every now and then, flat stomach, decent insertions
  • A good deal of body hair (except on the torso and back)
  • A fellow stemcel (fellow medicine bro)
  • Arabic name failo
  • Islam failo
  • Glasses failo
  • RP English accent halo
I'm not gonna post his face here but I've made a composite based on what he looks like, using averages of his photos and drawing them out:
AirBrush 20210924061833

A lot of women are surprised when they learn of his name. They usually expect to hear an English or a med sounding name but he says he sees the disappointment in their body language when he introduces himself.
Even Pakistanis, indians and Asians get disappointed.
He's also harrypottermaxxed (has a high class intellectual look, also shit eyesight) and for some reason asian girls really dig that look, only to be disappointed he's sand and not cum.
Only fat, "quirky" or nerdy white girls seem to like him, out of all white women. The prettier girls he attracts are often ethnic. But never black.
He had one relationship with a psl 5 white English girl (egirlmaxxed and gothmaxxed) who claims she likes exotic men but she cheated on him with a white slav normie after 9 months. He told me he's gonna look for a girl either willing to convert to Islam or another mena girl since he think they'd probably be more loyal. He is open to dating all races of women apart from black women unless if they're mixed.

Is it over for my friend?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Velvet_Thorns, germanlooks and 1 other person
Ye he done

Attachments

• 1632461961343.png
    1632461961343.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 158
  • JFL
Reactions: Stallone, Chadeep, .👽. and 1 other person
The guy in the picture is chaddam

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Velvet_Thorns and Xangsane
wait

how big is his dick

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Pussyslayer, .👽. and 2 others
autistic + sub 7x5.5 cock
He isn't autistic but he does have a lot of hobbies many would consider "nerdy". His music taste is a little... out there.

He isn't autistic but he does have a lot of hobbies many would consider "nerdy". His music taste is a little... out there.
bitches want a thug or a Chad with a huge cock

nerd guys have to be handsome and white or you just a freak

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, oldcelloser and Xangsane
bitches want a thug or a Chad with a huge cock

nerd guys have to be handsome and white or you just a freak
What would you say my friend is then, handsome and white?

Should he ntmaxx

you look good OP

stop the bs. this isnt your friend, its you op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yuya Moggershima, oldcelloser and 1 other person
  • Arabic name failo
  • Islam failo
That’s it basically.
Besides that his stats look normie with an above average face so his pheno us probably the issue

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
That’s it basically.
Besides that his stats look normie with an above average face so his pheno us probably the issue
How could he improve?
Hmm. I knew one Pakistani guy who'd namefraud on dating apps. The name he'd use was lorenzo, but in reality was name was Asim.
His matches increased exponentially upon using this new name and no girl could tell he was larping.
He did however lighten his skin and got rid of his hooked nose in his photos though, by shop.

I wonder if it's legit over for my sandcel friend:
  • Barely 5'9 in shoes
  • British born but both parents are syrian
  • Good bidelt width
  • Works out every now and then, flat stomach, decent insertions
  • A good deal of body hair (except on the torso and back)
  • A fellow stemcel (fellow medicine bro)
  • Arabic name failo
  • Islam failo
  • Glasses failo
  • RP English accent halo
I'm not gonna post his face here but I've made a composite based on what he looks like, using averages of his photos and drawing them out:
View attachment 1332309
A lot of women are surprised when they learn of his name. They usually expect to hear an English or a med sounding name but he says he sees the disappointment in their body language when he introduces himself.
Even Pakistanis, indians and Asians get disappointed.
He's also harrypottermaxxed (has a high class intellectual look, also shit eyesight) and for some reason asian girls really dig that look, only to be disappointed he's sand and not cum.
Only fat, "quirky" or nerdy white girls seem to like him, out of all white women. The prettier girls he attracts are often ethnic. But never black.
He had one relationship with a psl 5 white English girl (egirlmaxxed and gothmaxxed) who claims she likes exotic men but she cheated on him with a white slav normie after 9 months. He told me he's gonna look for a girl either willing to convert to Islam or another mena girl since he think they'd probably be more loyal. He is open to dating all races of women apart from black women unless if they're mixed.

Is it over for my friend?
Very specific, you know a lot about ur "friend"

• JFL
no need to mention his height if he is not dwarf
i am 5'8 with 100+ slays

• JFL
The guy in the picture is Chaddam indeed. Didn't know it was so hard for sand people to get laid on European countries solely bc of their ethnicity

• +1
The guy in the picture is Chaddam indeed. Didn't know it was so hard for sand people to get laid on European countries solely bc of their ethnicity
Probably religion failo. Does he look more European or Arab/Nafri?

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns
Probably religion failo. Does he look more European or Arab/Nafri?
Yeah probably religion. He looks more european definitely.

• +1
I mean he's Syrian; many people from the Levant often look European.
Many women think he's white but when he introduces himself they all go stiff and awkward since he has a strong Arabic first name.

• +1
Should I ask him to fraud as white on dating apps, and namemaxx?
I'm thinking of sending him this list of names. I often use names from these predefined lists if I wanna chadfish (I obviously don't use my actual name, which is indeed in one of these lists):

Which ones should he use based on his appearance?

• JFL
Should I ask him to fraud as white on dating apps, and namemaxx?
I'm thinking of sending him this list of names. I often use names from these predefined lists if I wanna chadfish (I obviously don't use my actual name, which is indeed in one of these lists):
View attachment 1338925

Which ones should he use based on his appearance?
Lol. Yeah it's a valid strategy I think, obv doesn't work long term but doesn't matter. Anything spanish sounding should work + Omar (classic)

• +1
Lol. Yeah it's a valid strategy I think, obv doesn't work long term but doesn't matter. Anything spanish sounding should work + Omar (classic)
I mean, he lives with his parents (he works too) and their religion doesn't allow them to have casual sex. But I'm gonna coerce him to get a dating app, namefraud, and see how many more matches he gets instead of using his real name.

Plus he can't use Omar. That's his dad's name. Either way, people won't swipe on him since Omar is associated with Pakistanis and Arabs in Europe.

I'm not gonna ask him to use my name either (I'm English/Italian/Lebanese ethnically, and no, I'm not telling you what I'm called.)

• +1
I'll ask him to try one of the Spanish names then, which one should he go for then

Marco or Lorenzo

• JFL
Marco or Lorenzo
Aw, shit. He can't use either one of those two.

I'll ask him to use the other one though. Any other suggestions?

I might ask him to fraud as French if that's an option jfl.

Last edited:
just change your name theory. :blackpill:

• JFL