Is it over for nostalgiacels

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
I can't stop listening to old songs like michael jackson and watching old shows like icarly. It makes me feel like I was in the good ol times. Tbh everything was better for everyone just a couple years ago.

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Deleted member 6401
Lol yeah everyone likes to do this, and everyone misses what was. BUT there comes a time when you will reminisce about the time your living right now, so go looksmax, socialmax, lifemax, hobbymax, healthmax, make the best out of what is.

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Weishaupt
Lol yeah everyone likes to do this, and everyone misses what was. BUT there comes a time when you will reminisce about the time your living right now, so go looksmax, socialmax, lifemax, hobbymax, healthmax, make the best out of what is.
Thank you Mr. Wisdom face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HorseFace
I can't stop listening to old songs like michael jackson and watching old shows like icarly. It makes me feel like I was in the good ol times. Tbh everything was better for everyone just a couple years ago.
i love listening to old music that is connected to some point of my life. Makes me nostalgic and makes me day dream

i have fake nostalgia for the 1990s because no good memories actually occurred for me

Damn October 2018

This was posted the day after I got my 2018 oneitis phone number at a concert 🥴🥴🥴🥴