Is it over ? (Growthplates closed)

P

Pasha5

Iron
Just got my xray results and realized all of the heightmaxxing shit I was doing was for nothing

Will blasting ai / idk what help me ?

Attachments

• IMG_0953.jpeg
    IMG_0953.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0954.jpeg
    IMG_0954.jpeg
    259.5 KB · Views: 0
age?
what were you doing for heightmaxxing?

Limb lengthening

age?
what were you doing for heightmaxxing?
I will explain everything here .
18 in a week n half
I did a test cycle a year ago April-June of test 500mg (without taking ai)(retard decision tbh)
After that I did a pct including clomid tamoxifen hcg and arimidex

In October started heightmaxxing and took ai (1 arimidex per week) till mid January and grew from 5’11 to 6’0.5
And then stopped cuz I had no ai and now I did a wrist scan to maybe buy again but when I saw the results I realized there is no point

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I will explain everything here .
18 in a week n half
I did a test cycle a year ago April-June of test 500mg (without taking ai)(retard decision tbh)
After that I did a pct including clomid tamoxifen hcg and arimidex

In October started heightmaxxing and took ai (1 arimidex per week) till mid January and grew from 5’11 to 6’0.5
And then stopped cuz I had no ai and now I did a wrist scan to maybe buy again but when I saw the results I realized there is no point
it looks like you have already reached your natural height potential, 6'0.5 is taller than most men and women, taller than ian somerhalder, dicaprio, pitt. You just won't be a professional basketball player, that's all

it looks like you have already reached your natural height potential, 6'0.5 is taller than most men and women, taller than ian somerhalder, dicaprio, pitt. You just won't be a professional basketball player, that's all
My dad is 6’4 lol so prolly fucked myself up by doing test

You accelerated bone maturation by taking testosterone. It would be much better to take an aromatase inhibitor, but you would still be accelerating it a bit.
being hypogonodal during puberty theory

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
You accelerated bone maturation by taking testosterone. It would be much better to take an aromatase inhibitor, but you would still be accelerating it a bit.
being hypogonodal during puberty theory
So it’s over ? No chance for another inch or smth

you probably reached your potential, the test cycle may have fucked you up, but nothing crazy i guess
no him potential like 6'3 6'4

• +1
Reactions: enayispotify_34
fraud w lifts

But he should have reached this at the age of 17, not because of the test his height decrease.

You poor guy, only a meer 6ft

• JFL
Reactions: dgzty