Is it over HGH at 19

vrillanoius

vrillanoius

Iron
Not gonna bore with details but backstory is I was extremely undeveloped at like 17-18 (5’6 sub3) and I was prescribed somatropin (HGH). I took it for a year or so and like a fucking dimwit randomly stopped. Final stats being (6’0 mtn).

Now like a year and half later I’m 19 (20 in 5 months) I have some HGH left over and am trying to get more since I was told I can continue if I wanted until my early 20’s. Growth plates still open.

Need serious answers is it worth to push for more would it change much? I should’ve just continued and most likely would’ve ended up 6’2 maybe 6’3 if I was lucky but now I’m hopeful to be 6’1 without shoes. Also facial development.

You already lucked out

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, vrillanoius, piec and 1 other person
They get it from wheatgrass. Just drink raw wheatgrass juice

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
Wtf I was the same height at that age and my family and doctor didn't do shit even though my brother was 6'2 at the same age

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
Not gonna bore with details but backstory is I was extremely undeveloped at like 17-18 (5’6 sub3) and I was prescribed somatropin (HGH). I took it for a year or so and like a fucking dimwit randomly stopped. Final stats being (6’0 mtn).

Now like a year and half later I’m 19 (20 in 5 months) I have some HGH left over and am trying to get more since I was told I can continue if I wanted until my early 20’s. Growth plates still open.

Need serious answers is it worth to push for more would it change much? I should’ve just continued and most likely would’ve ended up 6’2 maybe 6’3 if I was lucky but now I’m hopeful to be 6’1 without shoes. Also facial development.
So you self administered injections?

I think I'm decently handsome. I look really young though which is kinda annoying. People often think I'm like 16 or younger. I also have pretty big bags under my eyes which make me look a soulless husk
im 16 and get told I looke 13-14
my 25 y/o sister gets 18

I think everyone that isn't obese looks younger nowadays and oldtroons can't grasp it
ive seen a couple of clips online about highschool graduates back in the 90s and they all look like they've wageslaved for at least a decade, its insane how much younger we look now in the span of 30-40 years

I think I'm decently handsome. I look really young though which is kinda annoying. People often think I'm like 16 or younger. I also have pretty big bags under my eyes which make me look a soulless husk
ah i've got heavy eyebags and dark circles, though i think the dark circles are genetic but the bags are 100% a product of my shitty habits

ok but how does HUMAN growth hormone come from wheatgrass? and theres no way that its possible to ingest enough wheatgrass to get any meaningful amount of growth hormone
Every drug on the planet was made from plants, but yea you’d have to eat huge amounts which isn’t healthy

I'm 5'10 1/2 @ 16 you think theres hope for me? ive got a 6'4 brother at 19
At 16 oh yeah unless your a genetic freak you’ll be able to grow to at least 6’0 might be hard to get it for free though like I did since docs might just say your bullshiting to grow taller

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
At 16 oh yeah unless your a genetic freak you’ll be able to grow to at least 6’0 might be hard to get it for free though like I did since docs might just say your bullshiting to grow taller
I live in egypt vro i could probably just pay them off regulations aren't tight here

• +1
Reactions: vrillanoius

Keep pushing the limits dawg. Hgh is the fountain of fortuna

ok but how does HUMAN growth hormone come from wheatgrass? and theres no way that its possible to ingest enough wheatgrass to get any meaningful amount of growth hormone
Bro look it up. That’s the source where the scientists and pharma bros are getting the growth hormone to sell it as HGH