is it over if i have mild autism?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
aka "ASD Level I". I have an average IQ btw. If it's not over, how the fuck do I get good at masking and shit? I'm behind on that stuff because I got diagnosed when I was 15 and didn't know what was wrong with me beforehand. any tips?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
since you watch faggot chink cartoons I doubt you only have "mild" autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, roping3264, bugeater23 and 1 other person
Do you have trouble understanding how to act in social situations? Do you lose your shit and go berserk if your routine is messed with?

mild 'autism' isn't going to falo you. Being quicky or some shit wont do shit. It's the aspies like me who actually get fucked over.

not if ur chad

Do you have trouble understanding how to act in social situations? Do you lose your shit and go berserk if your routine is messed with?

mild 'autism' isn't going to falo you. Being quicky or some shit wont do shit. It's the aspies like me who actually get fucked over.
Damn I think I have autism

Pixel Text GIF

Totally over, even with brad pitt's face nobody would want to fuck with u.

probably most of us have some type of autism to be on this forum but many here do get girls so its not that bad

high functioning autism is okay if your chad

If you are aspie, then just be confident bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791