Is it over if your short (5"3 and under) even with a chad face ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Would you still be able to slay at a height of 5"3 or under even if you had a chad face ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, thereallegend, ROTTING and 1 other person
Yeah man of course

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 16970 and 6 others
I think the Chadlet could still get a woman. But he won’t slay.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
Would still have niche appeal among the few foids who don't care about height at all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 11758, closedplatecel and 3 others
Would you still be able to slay at a height of 5"3 or under even if you had a chad face ?
White chad face manlet could slay ethnics in sea or Indians and Arabs in their respective countries. But for white women, its mostly over unless the girl is herself a manlet.

Saw a manlet at the gym with a gf same height as him. Was a decent looking Latina. Other manlet with a 6 same height. Its possible but probably dude had to approach like a mad man.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, ROTTING and oldcelloser
my dad is 5'1 rn but when he was younger he was 5'3
my mom is 5'2 maybe
My dads family is extremely good looking and my moms family too in fact my mom is SUPER pretty they are both mexicans and somehow both have green eyes If u are dating mexicans I'm pretty sure height will be an exception for them cause my moms ex husband was like 5'7
just go for the right race if ur truly that short
I think my dad has a height gene though because im extremely tall compared to my dad and my family except for my brother who is near my height he is 5'8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 17344 and Growth Plate
Op is 5'3 or under

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Would still have niche appeal among the few foids who don't care about height at all.
Thats like men who don't care about a women's weight. Men also are much thirstier then women hence why they overlook those flaws. For a man in abundance they wouldn't really consider a fatty ever unless mentally ill, which is more common these days.

A girl who once gave me very strong IOIs who is only around 5 foot 3 in height is now with a guy who is only 5 foot 4 or 5 foot 5 in height, however he is really good looking.

So yes, if you're short and very good looking, you can still get a hot girlfriend, but like @TheAnomaly already said, you won't slay, and also, at the same time, you will only be able to attract women who are shorter than you, so if you live in a country where the women are tall, you're pretty much fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and TheAnomaly
Yeah he can slay. I saw this 5'11 manlet with a girlfriend the other day actually. Amazed me tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: klamus, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16501 and 2 others
it can happen, but i wouldn’t say one would slay. you get by is all

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
my mom is 5'2 maybe
My dads family is extremely good looking and my moms family too in fact my mom is SUPER pretty they are both mexicans and somehow both have green eyes If u are dating mexicans I'm pretty sure height will be an exception for them cause my moms ex husband was like 5'7
I think my dad has a height gene though because im extremely tall compared to my dad and my family except for my brother who is near my height he is 5'8
Mexican foids dont seem to care about height that much, even when the dude isn't much taller then them. Seems to be something all non white races obsess about it. Even in asian and indian countries, height is obsessed over, despite the general population being short ( it is more class based, rich ethnics in asian and indian and middle countries tend to be no more then 2 inches less then average white male height in america ).

Scandanvians and germans however are a different animal. White men their are a legit 6ft average height.

Op is 5'3 or under
Its possible, but then again remember this board mental masturbates a lot and part of that mindset is constantly asking hypotheticals lol.

A girl who once gave me very strong IOIs who is only around 5 foot 3 in height is now with a guy who is only 5 foot 4 or 5 foot 5 in height, however he is really good looking.

So yes, if you're short and very good looking, you can still get a hot girlfriend, but like @TheAnomaly already said, you won't slay, and also, at the same time, you will only be able to attract women who are shorter than you, so if you live in a country where the women are tall, you're pretty much fucked.
Ok hypothetically what if he lied about his height being 5"3 and he was actually 5"7 barefoot would he be less fucked significantly ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and oldcelloser
my mom is 5'2 maybe
How tall are you

Slay, to me, means getting lots of women.
Ah ok gotchu. Yes a manlet can't really be a slayer, but in sea would feel its possible.

• +1
At 5'3 even with Chad face it will be almost over.

5'3 is like bottom 1% height for man...

5'6-5'7 is where I would say that your height no longer kills your sex appeal (if you have good face and frame)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, closedplatecel, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
my mom is 5'2 maybe
Lifefuel bro

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Ah ok gotchu. Yes a manlet can't really be a slayer, but in sea would feel its possible.
5’3” manlet no. But at around 5’7” with a Chad face, yes.

no, at 5'3 its finished

utterly fucking finished
its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and SexuallyAbusive
At 5'3 even with Chad face it will be almost over.

5'3 is like bottom 1% height for man...

5'6-5'7 is where I would say that your height no longer kills your sex appeal (if you have good face and frame)
Depends on where your at and ethnicity. If the foid has a racial fetish then it over rides the height requirement, and more so for white men. It could still apply to minorities, such as a scandanvian foid lusting over a handsome black or Arab slayer who is short due to exotic factor as 99% of the people their are white, so something new for the girl to try and fuck. But its not as strong. I still feel strongly that a 5f 3 balding fat white manlet with an ugly face would be able to get a cute girl in anywhere in south east Asia and also to a degree in india and Arab countries. Having higher skin is a huge halo their and also they know that the baby would be lighter skinned and thus more social advancement and better looks due to white mix, so that also contributes to the white halo effect.

But overall even at 5ft 6 a lot of effort would be required on the manlets part in heightist europe and america. In Latin America and South America I noticed height didn't matter that much. Many same height couples or manlets with hot girlfriends. Here I don't see it that much in america. It happens more so in older women like above 25 who don't value as much shallow things like looks ( as much )and focus more on LTR potential for settling down. Then I see the hypergamy in general lessen somewhat.

A legit chad can only loose with a micropenis

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
At 5ft7 its not too bad tbh. You can wear lifts and fraud to 5ft9.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
Mexican foids dont seem to care about height that much, even when the dude isn't much taller then them. Seems to be something all non white races obsess about it. Even in asian and indian countries, height is obsessed over, despite the general population being short ( it is more class based, rich ethnics in asian and indian and middle countries tend to be no more then 2 inches less then average white male height in america ).

Scandanvians and germans however are a different animal. White men their are a legit 6ft average height.
germans are not 6 feet on average lmao, more like 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest, Broski and 2 others
I'm 5"7 and turning 16 so i still have more potential then your unlucky ass
Dude I was 5'7" at late 14. You can just randomly stop growing too especially since your parents are probably much shorter than mine. My mom is 5'4" and dad is 6'+

What are you saying dude. Jfl if this guy is acting like his dad has already shrinked more than an inch at best while his dad is probably only 40-50. I think the shrinking process only gets serious when you're legit a senior citizen unless you're obese or had an accident. My grandma is almost 70 and 5'3" - 5'4", I only became taller than her in 7th grade, does that mean she was 5'7" in prime jfl? Probably only 5'5" - 5'6" at best @SexuallyAbusive

everybody on this thread sayin minimum is 5'7 and you can slay
man this thread is lifefuel to people like me with 6'1
i always thought im manlet because everybody says you must be between 6'3 and 6'5
and im 30 years old my younger brother he is fucking 6'33 at 22

thanks for this thread....... now im consider myself not as a manlet
im an average height guy

yea i dont know man im livin in germany and 5'10 can be true BUT
it depends on the study.. how old is the study?? because i see the fucking shitty younger generation
are taller than me and i think its everywhere the same

like i wrote, im 30 and 6'1 and my brother is 22 and 6'33
when i go outside i see many younger people they are taller than me but i hope you are right :LOL:

yea i dont know man im livin in germany and 5'10 can be true BUT
it depends on the study.. how old is the study?? because i see the fucking shitty younger generation
are taller than me and i think its everywhere the same

like i wrote, im 30 and 6'1 and my brother is 22 and 6'33
when i go outside i see many younger people they are taller than me but i hope you are right :LOL:
i'm the same height and comfortably taller than most zoomers here

Its possible, but then again remember this board mental masturbates a lot and part of that mindset is constantly asking hypotheticals lol.
Dude I was 5'7" at late 14. You can just randomly stop growing too especially since your parents are probably much shorter than mine. My mom is 5'4" and dad is 6'+
dude feels bad to be you my mum was 5"1 and dad was 5"7 how did you end up not hitting 5"9 lol

everybody on this thread sayin minimum is 5'7 and you can slay
man this thread is lifefuel to people like me with 6'1
i always thought im manlet because everybody says you must be between 6'3 and 6'5
and im 30 years old my younger brother he is fucking 6'33 at 22

thanks for this thread....... now im consider myself not as a manlet
im an average height guy
How the fuck did you not know this... your not average mate your ideal fucking height and i bet you only said this to rub it in our manlet faces :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

dude 5'3 isn't just short , it's SUUUUPER SHORT :feelswhy:

anyone around that height just needs a cheap ROPE

5'5 is limit I think.
Otherwise it's basically over tier.

He may need to get LL to 5'6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15065 and TheAnomaly
A chad face can get you pretty far

• +1
It's over for you in first world countries.

Move to the developing world (LatAm, SEA, EE) to have a realistic chance.

How the fuck did you not know this... your not average mate your ideal fucking height and i bet you only said this to rub it in our manlet faces :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
how did i not know this? its very very simple;
im livin in a fucking village and have 0 friends (when i was younger 15-19 years old, i had friends) but since about 10 years i have 0 friends.. that means that i not often go out and have fun in the city

that means im social lonely so i dont get in touch with many people..... i havent a reference how tall or not i am
okay, i was working until last year but at work i was just taller than 60-65% of people
and last year i discoverd black pill and after that i always tought im short because everybody say taller than 6' is good
but over 6'2 or 6'3 is excellent

but i always say; FACE > HEIGHT i think perfect is not a very tall guy.. its perfect to be an average WITH excellent Face
(with average i mean 5'8 - 6'3)

okay im reading right now that you are a manlet.. first off all; i dont know how tall you are.. and second
i think people with height always say Face>height and people how are not tall say Height>Face
if you are not under 5'7 YOU ARE NOT A MANLET MAN just looksmaxx your face!

Was referring to white germans, not the turks. They were all really tall the ones I encountered.

What are you saying dude. Jfl if this guy is acting like his dad has already shrinked more than an inch at best while his dad is probably only 40-50. I think the shrinking process only gets serious when you're legit a senior citizen unless you're obese or had an accident. My grandma is almost 70 and 5'3" - 5'4", I only became taller than her in 7th grade, does that mean she was 5'7" in prime jfl? Probably only 5'5" - 5'6" at best @SexuallyAbusive
my dad has lost a couple of back disc nigga
"jfl"jfl" faggot i swear

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
W
how did i not know this? its very very simple;
im livin in a fucking village and have 0 friends (when i was younger 15-19 years old, i had friends) but since about 10 years i have 0 friends.. that means that i not often go out and have fun in the city

that means im social lonely so i dont get in touch with many people..... i havent a reference how tall or not i am
okay, i was working until last year but at work i was just taller than 60-65% of people
and last year i discoverd black pill and after that i always tought im short because everybody say taller than 6' is good
but over 6'2 or 6'3 is excellent

but i always say; FACE > HEIGHT i think perfect is not a very tall guy.. its perfect to be an average WITH excellent Face
(with average i mean 5'8 - 6'3)

okay im reading right now that you are a manlet.. first off all; i dont know how tall you are.. and second
i think people with height always say Face>height and people how are not tall say Height>Face
if you are not under 5'7 YOU ARE NOT A MANLET MAN just looksmaxx your face!
Well im 5"7 barefoot and deciding whether not to fraud with 2 inch heels but yeah... And plus where you work must have fucking giants because you should be taller then 90% of your workplace let alone 65%. I'm not sure where you live but your area must be giants devolved back from cavemen times.

Not if your asian like me who feels average around other asians
Dude I'm 5'7" in the afternoon barefoot and I got heightmogged by every asian in my US high school except most of the freshmen