Is it over if your short (5"3 and under) even with a chad face ?

Dude I'm 5'7" in the afternoon barefoot and I got heightmogged by every asian in my US high school except most of the freshmen
I'm not exaggerating dude trust me. Average asian high schooler is at least 5'8". The tallest kid in a couple of my classes is literally a 6'2-3" east asian freshman... I'm friends with a 6'1" east asian... there's this 5'11" asian stemcel in one of my classes and all his asian friends heightmog me except the one that skipped a grade...

I'm not exaggerating dude trust me. Average asian high schooler is at least 5'8". The tallest kid in a couple of my classes is literally a 6'2-3" east asian freshman... I'm friends with a 6'1" east asian... there's this 5'11" asian stemcel in one of my classes and all his asian friends heightmog me except the one that skipped a grade...
Even the Indians my grade are normal sized and there are more than a few 6'+ Indians I can name and see everyday. Of course, average east asian and indian highschooler is slightly shorter than whites and blacks but not by much. I, at your height barefoot during the afternoon, find myself the same height or shorter than half the white girls. Inb4 I'm 5'3: I was literally measured barefoot by my pediatric doctor less than a month ago. My stature shouldn't even be unbelievable considering my dad is 6ft

Forgot to tell you in my area were not East Asians were South East Asian so the height for us would be shorter then compared to east asian and plus its mostly viets,cambos,filiphnos, in my area and the average height in my area is 5"7 for young generation

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I
what asian country
I was born in Australia and lived here in a asian area where the average height for my asian area is 5"7 and were mostly south east asians not east asians

W

Well im 5"7 barefoot and deciding whether not to fraud with 2 inch heels but yeah... And plus where you work must have fucking giants because you should be taller then 90% of your workplace let alone 65%. I'm not sure where you live but your area must be giants devolved back from cavemen times.
well.. im livin in Gemany :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i think now you got it :ROFLMAO:
example; my younger brother is 22 years old (im 30) and he is fucking 6'33

move to the Philipines/SEA is the better advice here

move to the Philipines/SEA is the better advice here
5"10 with 22" bideltold width untrained a good mogger build amongst mogging other men ?

Lmao 5'3 is toddler tier
Goodluck even being taken seriously

5"10 with 22" bideltold width untrained a good mogger build amongst mogging other men ?
Lmao 5'3 is toddler tier
Goodluck even being taken seriously

yeah just wear lifts bro, you'll be almost 6ft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I’ve gotten IOIs even before I went looksmaxxing. But compared to the average population it’s significantly far more difficult.

Basically the only solution is LL.

Pretty much yeah. 5'5 is the territory where you have to be a multimillionaire. Of course you can just LL