Is it over? I’m 15

susu123

susu123

Iron
140lbs 5’8 pls tell me any advice to improve my looks.

Attachments

• IMG_7255.jpeg
    IMG_7255.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7286.jpeg
    IMG_7286.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7203.jpeg
    IMG_7203.jpeg
    410.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7183.jpeg
    IMG_7183.jpeg
    396.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, borntosuffer and cnejjew
loose all your fat stop gym cell coping. I would recommend getting tf off of looksmax bc Ur genes are cooked and u won't ascend without surgery

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself, mrmogger2882, Sean o' Tist and 6 others
loose all your fat stop gym cell coping. I would recommend getting tf off of looksmax bc Ur genes are cooked and u won't ascend without surgery
Alr

judt get off of looksmax asap. you can get e everything you need in terms of how to improve yourself on YouTube. take the red pill not the black pill I better see Ur account deleted in 5 minutes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zonar, PlayersGetPlayed, sportsmogger and 6 others
judt get off of looksmax asap. you can get e everything you need in terms of how to improve yourself on YouTube. take the red pill not the black pill I better see Ur account deleted in 5 minutes
loll hes low mtn nigga allow hm

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: plaguehopecel, Rzn, sportsmogger and 4 others
What specifically is cooked about my genes?

• +1
Reactions: hx_pital
Just as previously mentioned: Lose your face/cheek fat. You should also work on improving your undereye area: getting some skincare products to clear your dark circles. Other than that, you are a very attractive guy. You have some nice thick eyebrows, a harmonious nice, and a slim lower jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, hx_pital, Ascеnd and 1 other person
Just as previously mentioned: Lose your face/cheek fat. You should also work on improving your undereye area: getting some skincare products to clear your dark circles. Other than that, you are a very attractive guy. You have some nice thick eyebrows, a harmonious nice, and a slim lower jaw.
How would I target face fat? I was told that you can’t target fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew
Hes not attractive hes average stop spewing bluepill shit

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, hx_pital and harry.__
get a better hairstyle, and do you have a fucking unibrow jfl or am i retarded

• +1
who the fuck are you bro:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
get a better hairstyle, and do you have a fucking unibrow jfl or am i retarded
What hairstyle would work bro? Also yeah I got a slight unibrow ima pluck it later

What hairstyle would work bro? Also yeah I got a slight unibrow ima pluck it later
just grow your hair out to where the front goes to your nose when you pull it down and you gotta do a middle part flow bro it works with almost everyone as long as you have like a little texture in your hair and yeah just keep that unibrow plucked every morning it’ll take a few seconds to just check if its grown or not and then if it is just pluck the few hairs, just keep going to the gym and trying to gain muscle tbh not much u can do

• +1
Reactions: susu123
just grow your hair out to where the front goes to your nose when you pull it down and you gotta do a middle part flow bro it works with almost everyone as long as you have like a little texture in your hair and yeah just keep that unibrow plucked every morning it’ll take a few seconds to just check if its grown or not and then if it is just pluck the few hairs, just keep going to the gym and trying to gain muscle tbh not much u can do
Yeah my hairs wavy when grown out.

try and keep ur eyebrows as symmetrical as possible i suggest trimming to the line i made in the picture and the other line is just showing how long your hair should be

Attachments

• IMG_2185.jpeg
    IMG_2185.jpeg
    482.1 KB · Views: 0
try and keep ur eyebrows as symmetrical as possible i suggest trimming to the line i made in the picture and the other line is just showing how long your hair should be
I appreciate it boss🫶

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron and seizen
I will update soon

• +1
Reactions: seizen
also this forum is ruined youre not gonna gain any actual good information from it any of the looksmaxxes you see most likely aren’t going to do anything, the biggest things you can change is gonna be your hygiene and smell, clothing, mewing obviously, confidence, basic grooming and hairstyles getting a half decent physique with a nicely trained neck and that’s about it unless you wanna get surgery which i suppose this forum can help recommend what to get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, yex, Saint Casanova and 2 others
IMG 7291

Updated result

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and TechnoBoss
nah you look like the avarage cultural enricher in germany or sweden

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy, hx_pital and Donkeyballs
your a basement dweller go outside, tiktok cell you have 1500 p and r since mid may go tf outside you came from tiktok bud I mog your subhuman ass
Stfu bitch

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
your a basement dweller go outside, tiktok cell you have 1500 p and r since mid may go tf outside you came from tiktok bud I mog your subhuman ass
send your face in pms nigga ur 4.7/10 max

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Outerz14
mtn, Good eye area

• +1
Ethnic detested

fix your asymmetry with my guide it should only take about a month

• +1
mods ban this foid

• +1
Which side of my jaw do you think is deviated because a lot of my friends told me about this but when I researched it the only fix online was surgery
IMG 1697
this brow, the fuller one, is on the side you need to push on to fix it