Is it over? I’m 15

he has hella potential in his eye area, contacts would make him look insane
Ima try to fix my jaw deviation with this guys method and I’ll update if it works

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and harry.__
judt get off of looksmax asap. you can get e everything you need in terms of how to improve yourself on YouTube. take the red pill not the black pill I better see Ur account deleted in 5 minutes
this nigga is NOT the gatekeeper :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
5'8 with airmax and hair 😂

• +1
Reactions: hx_pital and Outerz14

Attachments

• DDF0920E-7F5B-48F4-9E92-71F53D617FBE.jpeg
    DDF0920E-7F5B-48F4-9E92-71F53D617FBE.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and harry.__
How would I target face fat? I was told that you can’t target fat loss.
You can start by working out, such as doing cardio, aerobic, and high intensity exercises, also do facial exercises to tone your muscles and make your face appear slimmer, cutting your diet and removing any refined or fast food, probably going on a caloric deficit. Do not do anything too extreme.

If you have a good, healthy diet and don't indulge in unhealthy foods, stay hydrated and work out, your face fat should decrease.

Ethnic, short and ugly - GIGA OVER

This is the update idk I think my dark circles are less apparent after doing some skincare and icing my face.

Attachments

• IMG_7346.jpeg
    IMG_7346.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 0
Lmao you’re extremely fat for your height and weight. Cut down
Yeah I’ve been on a deficit for a month I was much fatter lol here’s a picture of me last year😂

Attachments

• IMG_3895.png
    IMG_3895.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
already look better now you just need time, as you get older your face will still change drastically and just wait for that hair to grow in
do you think I got potential for high htn?

Loose body fat,stop being a gymcel

These were all my worst photos I picked on purpose to
Get the best advice
IMG 7393

I think I’ve improved my looks fyi(I’ve been using all the tips everybody has been giving me)

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
View attachment 3134943
I think I’ve improved my looks fyi(I’ve been using all the tips everybody has been giving me)
bro ur not going to jump to another category and ur especially not gonna be high mtn that fast looksmaxxing takes time, ur still young so potential is already there recommend u grow ur hair out into a middle part and get urself some gums since ur jaw is still soft

Wb braces? Would that fix it
do you have an overbite? idk, i can tell from my experience that i would not get elastics, but what helped me a lot in my case was Homeoblock appliance, literally grew bones in my face

bro ur not going to jump to another category and ur especially not gonna be high mtn that fast looksmaxxing takes time, ur still young so potential is already there recommend u grow ur hair out into a middle part and get urself some gums since ur jaw is still soft
Thank you for the advice bro

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
do you have an overbite? idk, i can tell from my experience that i would not get elastics, but what helped me a lot in my case was Homeoblock appliance, literally grew bones in my face
My teeth are angled weird so when I bite down my jaw devietes so I think the only fix is braces or growing