Is it over? manlet (5'7) nosecel (nose bigger than your dick) taking his first picture ever. He has a gigaeinstein plan.

PersianKingdom

PersianKingdom

Banned
20191129 134335

My plan is to get $1 million
1) brightocular to get one eye blue one eye green.
2) Limb lengthening for 3 inches 5'7->5'10 (probably 8 months of constant pain being bedridden).
3) Nose-job.
4) Fix eyelid asymmetry + some other surgeries near the eyes.
5) Orthognathic surgery.
6) Surgery for hollow cheekbones .
7) Some other surgeries?????
8) Fix my dogshit posture (random kids telling me what the fuck is up with my posture).
9) Grow height hair.
10) Heightshoes + lift insertmax (should be able to get 6'+ from everything then lie about being 6'1 because everyone would think I'm closet 5'11 if I claimed 6').
11) Growth hormone max + anavar steroids (inject that shit straight into my fucking veins).
12) Gymaesthetics max for 1-2 years. Going from 30% body-fat to 5% body-fat
13) Buy cryonics to go to Harvard in my second life after I've lived a Chad life.
14) Spend 1 year reading psychopathic manipulation books to learn to be a Casanova + learn to speak Indonesian (Because the average height in Indonesia is one of the lowest) through the TV like a true genius + spend some time voiceactingmax to have the golden chad voice that everyone gets wet from hearing.
15) Go from the most boring country in the world (Canada) to Indonesia.
16) Pump and dump 10 times a day with my 99.9999% libido. Making sure to make as many women cheat on their "boyfriends" as possible while mogging as much as possible. Within 10 years I will have created 365*10*10*1.5 (Assuming the average impregnation creates 1.5 children) = 54750 Jew looking children wondering why their genetics were fucked.
17) probably die within 15 years being the age of 33, which is long enough on this depressing planet.

FUUUUUUUUUUK this is the dream. I'm saving any money I get from now on. What do you kings think?
My grammar might be fucked, but I haven't slept in 2 days because my libido is too high that I've been masturbating for 2 days in a row without any sleep.

You're a gigachad if you give me a picture with fixed nose.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, 5'8manlet, Mexicanboi and 9 others
you look like me except i have curry coloring as well as mild upper eyelid exposure.

Might ascend to normie with all those surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 2745 and 7 others
So you're saying it's over? (judging from your name).
Might ascend to normie with all those surgeries
Yeah, but what are the chances I make it through all of them. The probability isn't looking too high.

I dont youll get out of ur bed today let alone impregnating thousand cunts lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and PersianKingdom
I dont youll get out of ur bed today let alone impregnating thousand cunts lmao
True. I haven't even been outside for like 4+ months. I legit have no idea how to navigate the outside world even though I've lived here basically for my whole life.

• Woah
Reactions: IndianJock
View attachment 199563

2) Limb lengthening for 3 inches 5'7->5'10 (probably 8 months of constant pain being bedridden).
3) Nose-job.
5) Orthognathic surgery.
8) Fix my dogshit posture (random kids telling me what the fuck is up with my posture).
9) Grow height hair.
10) Heightshoes + lift insertmax (should be able to get 6'+ from everything then lie about being 6'1 because everyone would think I'm closet 5'11 if I claimed 6').
11) Growth hormone max + anavar steroids (inject that shit straight into my fucking veins).
13) Buy cryonics to go to Harvard in my second life after I've lived a Chad life.
14) Spend 1 year reading psychopathic manipulation books to learn to be a Casanova + learn to speak Indonesian (Because the average height in Indonesia is one of the lowest) through the TV like a true genius + spend some time voiceactingmax to have the golden chad voice that everyone gets wet from hearing.
16) Pump and dump 10 times a day with my 99.9999% libido. Making sure to make as many women cheat on their "boyfriends" as possible while mogging as much as possible. Within 10 years I will have created 365*10*10*1.5 (Assuming the average impregnation creates 1.5 children) = 54750 Jew looking children wondering why their genetics were fucked.
17) probably die within 15 years being the age of 33, which is long enough on this depressing planet.

FUUUUUUUUUUK this is the dream. I'm saving any money I get from now on. What do you kings think?
My grammar might be fucked, but I haven't slept in 2 days because my libido is too high that I've been masturbating for 2 days in a row without any sleep.

Praying for you bruh. STEMmax so u can CRISPR ur shit genes

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
What the fuck is this???
Legit caged on this fake sociopath fantasy "manipulation" lol bro you sound like those how to be charming vids on youtube

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Praying for you bruh. STEMmax so u can CRISPR ur shit genes
Fuck bro. I've been thinking about that shit. The problem is that I've been stemmaxing the wrong shit. I was going to double major in pure mathematics and computer science. Do you have any advice for a transition into that line of work?

• +1
I'm so sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
16) Pump and dump 10 times a day with my 99.9999% libido. Making sure to make as many women cheat on their "boyfriends" as possible
all that work and now all that power and your gonna use it to make the dating market even worse?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and IndianJock
Fuck bro. I've been thinking about that shit. The problem is that I've been stemmaxing the wrong shit. I was going to double major in pure mathematics and computer science. Do you have any advice for a transition into that line of work?
Keep doing CS, best field to moneymaxx in rn.

Grind hard to try to get a FAANG job. Leetcode and other shit. PM for advice

You could get to a mill working at one of those companies as an SDE in prolly 5-7 years if you save and invest properly

think startups like AirBnb and Stripe also p legit, cuz u get stock and they gonna IPO soon

all that work and now all that power and your gonna use it to make the dating market even worse?
Nah bruh. If they just Mew from the start of their life they will be gigachad /sarcasm

You could get to a mill working at one of those companies as an SDE in prolly 5-7 years if you save and invest properly

think startups like AirBnb and Stripe also p legit, cuz u get stock and they gonna IPO soon
Oh I see you wanted to transition to CS. Not too diffngl. Lot of good resources to self study that shit

look up Scott Young MIT challenge for reference

then just do personal projects and network hard to get that juicy tech money

True. Now that I think about it if I go into machine learning there's probably something I could do with DNA simulation or some shit.

• +1
True. Now that I think about it if I go into machine learning there's probably something I could do with DNA simulation or some shit.
Ya u could prolly train a neural net to correct genetic flaws in a DNA sequence and then use CRISPR to update it.
If you haven’t already make sure you go through Andrew Ng’s ML and DL course on coursera

Oh I see you wanted to transition to CS. Not too diffngl. Lot of good resources to self study that shit

look up Scott Young MIT challenge for reference

then just do personal projects and network hard to get that juicy tech money
Wish me luck brother.

• +1
Ya u could prolly train a neural net to correct genetic flaws in a DNA sequence and then use CRISPR to update it.
If you haven’t already make sure you go through Andrew Ng’s ML and DL course on coursera
You probably need to train a net to identify genetic flaws first. Maybe there’s a way to do it with an unsupervised NN, but I’m not high IQ enough to figure it out rn.
A supervised NN to identify genetic flaws would be a lot of work ngl in terms of training data I think

Wish me luck brother.
Godspeed brother. Ur mid face is biggest flaw. Legit horse face of death ngl, but fucking ascend regardless. And CRISPRmaxx too so this shit ends here

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
why do you take picture with camera filters?

why do you take picture with camera filters?
Not camera filter, just a shit phone. I don't even know how to do filters since I don't use phones too often.
no dude you don't look too bad. could get an ethnic gf
Nah brother, it's over. No point in coping. Just going to studymax rest of my life and hope that I don't have shit genetics in that at least. Hopefully I'll be able to work in a field to crispermax, then we'll all make it brother. You said you looked like me. I hope you make it brother, but I just don't see myself making it. hopefully you're at least taller, which isn't too tall of a task. Anyways, I hope we all make it one day brother, that day may be far from now but maybe one day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Very big downward growth. Yea it's over.
You will never be a mogger with that midface.

• +1
u mog him
Most people here mog him with that midface :feelsbadman:

Are you lifetime mouthbreather OP? Any dental work done like extractions? @PersianKingdom

Most people here mog him with that midface :feelsbadman:

Are you lifetime mouthbreather OP? Any dental work done like extractions? @PersianKingdom
My nose is legit so big that I'm auto nose-breather. I've also never had any dental work. It was over before it began.

• So Sad
Hahaha you are a funny guy

i sense you will become a big postwr

My nose is legit so big that I'm auto nose-breather. I've also never had any dental work. It was over before it began.
That's weird. Your nose is not big but long, that's because your midface is downswing and long. You have a long and narrow skull which is not good. I'd normally assume you had to stunt your growth somehow.

• +1
Hahaha you are a funny guy

i sense you will become a big postwr
Good thing women rate personality higher than looks.
I'll probably post updates on my studymax. Doubt anyone here cares though.

• +1
did u facetune the texture of your face or use a filter to hide your acne or etc.? :cautious:

• JFL
That's weird. Your nose is not big but long, that's because your midface is downswing and long. You have a long and narrow skull which is not good. I'd normally assume you had to stunt your growth somehow.
Wonder how it would look if face height and width were swapped.

Good thing women rate personality higher than looks.
I'll probably post updates on my studymax. Doubt anyone here cares though.
Yea post it anyway. Think the lurkers would like it ngl

did u facetune the texture of your face or use a filter to hide your acne or etc.? :cautious:
Nah. I did come out of the shower though. But yeah I don't know why it looks weird and shit. my shoulder hair looks fucked up too. my phone is old, but I don't think I'll get a new one since I haven't used it in months other than taking a picture for this sub.
Yea post it anyway. Think the lurkers would like it ngl
Thanks brother. Good to know that someone would at least care. Ever since I've seen this blackpill shit it's like nothing else has mattered to me other than looks. It's a hard pill to swallow and not cope.

• +1
Nah. I did come out of the shower though. But yeah I don't know why it looks weird and shit. my shoulder hair looks fucked up too. my phone is old, but I don't think I'll get a new one since I haven't used it in months other than taking a picture for this sub.

Thanks brother. Good to know that someone would at least care. Ever since I've seen this blackpill shit it's like nothing else has mattered to me other than looks. It's a hard pill to swallow and not cope.
It’s all just FaceandLMS anyways but do the things you like so you can at least be happy too

• +1
Jfl at injecting anavar into your veins lol. 1/anavar is an oral steroid 2/injectable roids are injected intra muscular if you inject into your veins you fucking die.

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I wish you good luck.

i wish u gl but ur skull size and shape
its over tbh

Last edited:
Finally someone with longer nose than mine

Finally someone with longer nose than mine
Long nose=big iq theory. Long narrow noses are were adapted for winter climates, and on average people in winter climates have a higher iq. Most likely a cope though tbh.
Ah. The ironic grammatical mistakes.

• JFL
Reactions: GordonFreeman
I love this guy

you mog me to the ground earth and back

Gettin a thousand cooe surgeries or roping and runnin reincarnation game? Hmmmmm not too sure...
Gettin a thousand cooe surgeries or roping and runnin reincarnation game? Hmmmmm not too sure...
Cope*

Don't call me "brother", you disgusting little worm.

We can't see how long your nose is because no side pic.

View attachment 199563

3) Nose-job.
5) Orthognathic surgery.
9) Grow height hair.

No pump and dump for your colossal midface

Users who are viewing this thread

Back