Is it over? manlet (5'7) nosecel (nose bigger than your dick) taking his first picture ever. He has a gigaeinstein plan.

You look like a average curry.

So 5/10 in curry land and 3/10 in the west. That guy from slumdog Millionaire mogs you.

No pump and dump for your colossal midface
I have a theory that the world is just probability and that the big bang will occur again as gravity becomes the dominating force of the world again. Hopefully my next life in such a case I won't be a hideous fucker and instead a Gigachad. Pray for me brother
You look like a average curry.

So 5/10 in curry land and 3/10 in the west. That guy from slumdog Millionaire mogs you.
Brb going to sesamax. I have no chance in Canada.

Dev Patel 29870651654

I have a theory that the world is just probability and that the big bang will occur again as gravity becomes the dominating force of the world again. Hopefully my next life in such a case I won't be a hideous fucker and instead a Gigachad. Pray for me brother
How can the gravity become the dominating force when all the mass is being intersperesed by the void

How can the gravity become the dominating force when all the mass is being intersperesed by the void
Trust, don't question it. Were all going to make it brother. Maybe not this life but the next time when all the particles in the world re-arrange into a world where we're all gigachads.

Trust, don't question it. Were all going to make it brother. Maybe not this life but the next time when all the particles in the world re-arrange into a world where we're all gigachads.
Those particles can be rearranged into gigachads but they wont be you

Those particles can be rearranged into gigachads but they wont be you
There will be a special re-arrangement given enough time where we'll all have our consciousness from our previous lives. We will know what we went through and we will be grateful that the world operates as such. We will all make it brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back