Is it over or am I shadowbanned?

D

Deleted member 50720

Iron
I want to start off by making it clear that I’ve spoken to a fair few girls on snap and sent over highly accurate pics of my face (mirror pics taken in average lighting), the reactions that I received were fairly positive (many of them calling me attractive, these girls weren’t ugly either).

Obviously I assumed that this positive feedback would transition over to Tinder, at least to an extent, but I legit feel like it might be over jfl.

After like 6 hours I’m yet to receive more than one single like, somehow I matched with an above-average looking girl though.

I’ve sort of lost track of how many Tinder accounts I’ve created at this point (at least several separate accounts in the last month or so), so I might be shadowbanned.

Is it over?

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
I want to start off by making it clear that I’ve spoken to a fair few girls on snap and sent over highly accurate pics of my face (mirror pics taken in average lighting), the reactions that I received were fairly positive (many of them calling me attractive, these girls weren’t ugly either).

Obviously I assumed that this positive feedback would transition over to Tinder, at least to an extent, but I legit feel like it might be over jfl.

After like 6 hours I’m yet to receive more than one single like, somehow I matched with an above-average looking girl though.

I’ve sort of lost track of how many Tinder accounts I’ve created at this point (at least several separate accounts in the last month or so), so I might be shadowbanned.

Is it over?
Brutal, Show picture of your face.

Some bitch agreed to a date but the pic looks weird af, I have 2 matches but 1 like now jfl

They have tinder premium though which is a good sign I guess