Is it over? Or should i continue pursuing emo HTB princesses?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Screenshot 20220903 205742

Over? :feelsrope:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829-005541_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829-005541_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
why do you think its over? who shat in your brain?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Elvisandreaa, itorroella9 and 5 others
Legit keep trying, keep hustlin, keep gridin.
Anything is possible for you.
I promise you.
Don't ever get up.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mug, Elvisandreaa, to be human and 7 others
Go clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and aBetterMii
Dress more eboy too broski

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
You look a little too masc to attract emo girls imo, idk what to do maybe grow out eyelashes, wear a bit of makeup not much like bb cream and blush, paint fingernails. All of this is what emo girls want

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member and aBetterMii
You look a little too masc to attract emo girls imo, idk what to do maybe grow out eyelashes, wear a bit of makeup not much like bb cream and blush, paint fingernails. All of this is what emo girls want
he looks exactly like the type of nigga that attracts emo girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Kingcel32, ascension and 2 others
why do you think its over? who shat in your brain?
ok jk. But you are so annoying dude. You know you aren't ugly and can get women. Not bluepilling you either. If you were ugly, I would tell you.
I try and try and try and cant even attract emo MTBs, idk why i cant, i sent my dms to some guys and they said i seemed NT enouhh to not really scare them off, just maybe a bit on the more boring side if anything, but idk :feelsrope: ive gotten 1 new slay all year and we saw eachother for like 4 monthz but thats it,it will probably be my only slay all year :feelsrope:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I try and try and try and cant even attract emo MTBs, idk why i cant, i sent my dms to some guys and they said i seemed NT enouhh to not really scare them off, just maybe a bit on the more boring side if anything, but idk :feelsrope: ive gotten 1 new slay all year and we saw eachother for like 4 monthz but thats it,it will probably be my only slay all year :feelsrope:
Then IDK. Maybe there is something about your look that turns them off that I can't figure out or you are just non-NT/weird with them and you don't know it. Neither are easy to fix tbh.

• So Sad
how bro? you slightly mog me by like a half point and i fucked like 5 girls this year

• So Sad
how bro? you slightly mog me by like a half point and i fucked like 5 girls this year
You arw probably better looking than you think, also maybe my location is super bad too idk

You arw probably better looking than you think, also maybe my location is super bad too idk
yeah location does play a huge role ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Go to college nigga

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and aBetterMii
Go to college nigga
Wont change anything, i didnt get shit in HS college would be no differenr id still be ugly loser that never gets invited to anything

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32 and House Lannister
Light Yagamimaxx bro

A174C3F6 3FBD 46B1 BC33 215064B913CC

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Kingcel32 and aBetterMii
Wont change anything, i didnt get shit in HS college would be no differenr id still be ugly loser that never gets invited to anything
so weird, your look screams NT, talkative party goer.

• So Sad
your philtrum and eyes failo you

• So Sad
so weird, your look screams NT, talkative party goer.
Stuff like this makes me so sad to hear, like if im supposed to have potential to slay why cant i? It is so hard to go on knowing im a failure :feelsrope:

Stuff like this makes me so sad to hear, like if im supposed to have potential to slay why cant i? It is so hard to go on knowing im a failure :feelsrope:
brutal man, idk what to tell you
are you in america?

He is 6'1 HTN though. IDK

Also, eyes are difficult to fix.
yeah but he's sub-Maher therefore needs surgery
he can get girls tho

• So Sad
yeah but he's sub-Maher therefore needs surgery
he can get girls tho
Lol. Surgery is never gonna make anybody a chad. Maybe, in theory he could get a better eye area but chances are he'd look either the same, slightly better or just plain botched/weird.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 5892
Lol. Surgery is never gonna make anybody a chad. Maybe, in theory he could get a better eye area but chances are he'd look either the same, slightly better or just plain botched/weird.
who cares be chad or die nigga HTN wont cut it jfl if u think that

• +1
Also, Salludon became a chad with surgery so thats false. Same for Amnesia

Also, Salludon became a chad with surgery so thats false. Same for Amnesia
We have not seen salludon unfrauded in motion. I don't think he has chad appeal.

Amnesia likely looks weird IRL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Salludon and Amnesia
Ok. Even if they did. Those are two users out of the many here who surgerymaxxed. Dudes like tibot, gaia are nowhere near chadlite, let alone chad.

• So Sad
We have not seen salludon unfrauded in motion. I don't think he has chad appeal.

Amnesia likely looks weird IRL.
cope theyre chads in pics at least, meaning they can slay on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
nose rings are disgusting

• WTF
Ok. Even if they did. Those are two users out of the many here who surgerymaxxed. Dudes like tibot, gaia are nowhere near chadlite, let alone chad.
bc titbot was ugly to begin with. Shit base. idk abt the other

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

no wonder you're having a hard time
DC and baltimore area is fucking garbage
Lol, you live around here? Maybe we can meet and go to bars or clubs, i also be out philly some

Lol, you live around here? Maybe we can meet and go to bars or clubs, i also be out philly some
no but ive visited, was kind of depressing

• +1
bc titbot was ugly to begin with. Shit base. idk abt the other
Those were bad examples. What about that dude facemaxxed? He was a 5'11" white normie who ended up looking weird af after lots of surgeries. Definitely did not ascend.

• So Sad
Well. He was just short and curry.
exactly. With epicanthic fold and shit
OP has a decent base to ascend imo
Chad or die trying in 2022
HTNs will never be happy

Those were bad examples. What about that dude facemaxxed? He was a 5'11" white normie who ended up looking weird af after lots of surgeries. Definitely did not ascend.
ive never seen him uve got pics ?

exactly. With epicanthic fold and shit
OP has a decent base to ascend imo
Chad or die trying in 2022
HTNs will never be happy
OP, would be in a better position with shit lower third and a very good eye area. He would need risky surgeries that may not work out.

• +1
no but ive visited, was kind of depressing
DC is a really nice and clean city nowadays (idk when u visuted) and it has a good scene, but the hypergamy in the metro area (Alexandria, Arlington, DC, Silver Spring, Georgetown, College Park, Rockville, and to an extent Baltimore) is insane

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
OP, would be in a better position with shit lower third and a very good eye area. He would need risky surgeries that may not work out.
so he should just stay a HTN for the rest of his life ? thats brutal

• So Sad
so he should just stay a HTN for the rest of his life ? thats brutal
HTN is more than enough. Maybe, he should just stick to softmaxxing and running numbers game.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 5892