Is it over? Or should i continue pursuing emo HTB princesses?

DC is a really nice and clean city nowadays (idk when u visuted) and it has a good scene, but the hypergamy in the metro area (Alexandria, Arlington, DC, Silver Spring, Georgetown, College Park, Rockville, and to an extent Baltimore) is insane
move to philly nigga

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
cope theyre chads in pics at least, meaning they can slay on tinder
Yes. They can fraud their surgerymaxxed faces and then look weird IRL when they meet up with girls they match with.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and aBetterMii
HTN is more than enough. Maybe, he should just stick to softmaxxing and running numbers game.
''more than enough''

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, HerpDerpson and aBetterMii
Yes. They can fraud their surgerymaxxed faces and then look weird IRL when they meet up with girls they match with.
extremely based

• +1
Not at all. Just ditch that piercing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and aBetterMii
Not over at all you just need to dress like a eboy fag it suit your face
You dont think what i have on in the pic is alt enough? I dont wanna go full eboy but still alt/emo/grunge
Screenshot 20220829 005556 Gallery

Not over at all you just need to dress like a eboy fag it suit your face
Sometimes i go for sematary and drain gang aeshetics :Comfy:

Low sex appeal imho, you have a cutecel energy (even if you obviously aren't one). Does that make any sense?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and aBetterMii
Low sex appeal imho, you have a cutecel energy (even if you obviously aren't one). Does that make any sense?
I guess? I like being cutesy with girls, and being quirky, but also daddy energy, like if they are acting bratty in public i will slap their ass as punishment (in fun playful way) and in bed room i get very rough and dominant. My one ex said im the only guy that hits her (open hand consensual) as hard as she likes, most guys are too pussy to really leave a mark on her face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
But yeah im too timid and anxious to cold aporoaxh girls and im super michael cera energy, but ive also been told i have big dicj energy, and i do really like to mosh and commit petty crimes, and drugs, so idk

Nose ring but no earring?? Not properly prettyboymaxxing yakhi:hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Nose ring but no earring?? Not properly prettyboymaxxing yakhi:hnghn::hnghn:
I feel like the nose fits me but dont really think earings would fit me, not rrally my thang

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I feel like the nose fits me but dont really think earings would fit me, not rrally my thang
Do what must be done for an emo princess :hnghn:

• So Sad
Do what must be done for an emo princess :hnghn:
I’m only saying this cause I started getting more emo matches after getting my ear pierced:forcedsmile:

Try it out bhai, can always remove it

I’m only saying this cause I started getting more emo matches after getting my ear pierced:forcedsmile:

Try it out bhai, can always remove it
Im too ugly wont change anything :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Im too ugly wont change anything :feelswhy:
Just try it out. Psl wise I think we’re around the same but u smvmog me to infinity cause pheno

• So Sad
You look like their type. You short or something or very weird?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You look like their type. You short or something or very weird?
Idk, i asked some users if my text game was decent, they said it does need work but is passable, a lil on the boring side, but then again, its hard to text good when the girl also doesnt text good. Im 6'1 barefoot

• Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Nice norwood coverup game

Nice norwood coverup game
I dont have norwood i just have extremely high hairline 5head since when was 15, i need forhead reduction combined with hair transplant for scar

You look like the guy in my pfp, Giga-mutt-chad

• JFL
I dont have norwood i just have extremely high hairline 5head since when was 15, i need forhead reduction combined with hair transplant for scar
Thats what they all say. Ur temples looks recessed

You look like the guy in my pfp, Giga-mutt-chad
I have mogger mix (mostly italian german split) but yet am subhuman over :feelscry:

Nigga fr tho aren't you a .is user? If they found out you look like this they are 100% banning you jfl

Oh and there is a guy that used to go to school with me when I was younger and he has a HTB gf, he is giga NT tho. Looks just like you

• So Sad
I have mogger mix (mostly italian german split) but yet am subhuman over :feelscry:
You're good, I have Portuguese, Italian, Swiss, Spanish, and a bit of Polish but I'm still subhuman!

• So Sad
Nigga fr tho aren't you a .is user? If they found out you look like this they are 100% banning you jfl

Oh and there is a guy that used to go to school with me when I was younger and he has a HTB gf, he is giga NT tho. Looks just like you
I dont use .is its a cesspool of the lowest life of the earth cretins. Also he probably mogs me i am ltn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220905_181936.jpg
    Screenshot_20220905_181936.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220905_181951.jpg
    Screenshot_20220905_181951.jpg
    716.6 KB · Views: 0
I dont use .is its a cesspool of the lowest life of the earth cretins. Also he probably mogs me i am ltn
besides the fact that your bathroom looks like you're in a slum (also your phone), and that you have a weird ass beard (shave that shit)
you're good and mog me to oblivion

• JFL
U literally already have the look. Just get earrings like this gook. Dye ur hair black too and shave ur facial hair.

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
In some cases maybe. But I'm DEAD SERIOUS that u have good looks for trying to get emo bitches. Ur like the caucasian version of me. Emo and alt bitches are the biggest lovers of mayos and rice.

Mayobro, emo bitches already love all the indie and rock music that mayocels make. Emo bitches also are really into east Asian pop culture like anime and kpop

• So Sad
In some cases maybe. But I'm DEAD SERIOUS that u have good looks for trying to get emo bitches. Ur like the caucasian version of me. Emo and alt bitches are the biggest lovers of mayos and rice.

Mayobro, emo bitches already love all the indie and rock music that mayocels make. Emo bitches also are really into east Asian pop culture like anime and kpop
ITS OVER FOR YOU WITH THAT SHITTY ATTITUDE. WHATS WITH THE SAD FACE EMOJI?

• So Sad
ITS OVER FOR YOU WITH THAT SHITTY ATTITUDE. WHATS WITH THE SAD FACE EMOJI?
Cause people say i should be attractive for cute emo girls but im ugly to them :feelsbadman: it makes me sad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • +1
Digging the Carhartt jacket lmfao (y)

Anyway you look good bro. Stop having that abused dog face. Some guys here would dos to have your looks

• So Sad