• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
ER reincarnate

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
we can literally see the PREY EYE from side

Not enough bait:feelswhat::feelshehe:

951BB643 0C0D 4E1A BF27 BB21047C0D37

Donate to Mews they are going to court with orthodontics of UK. If they loose mewing goes down. And cuck dentists and surgeons keep raping us.

Never began

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
why didn't this happen to me

• So Sad
Just chew bro

I need to know if I'm really going to do GET THIS whith mewing or if I'm just going to waste my time. Anyway, I need to mew RN. BUT I CAN NOT!!!!!!!!

I need to know if I'm really going to do GET THIS whith mewing or if I'm just going to waste my time. Anyway, I need to mew RN. BUT I CAN NOT!!!!!!!!
If ur under 18 and not mewing your straight retarded. Got to be blunt. Don’t listen to the low iq Slav truck drivers on here.

• JFL
If ur under 18 and not mewing your straight retarded. Got to be blunt. Don’t listen to the low iq Slav truck drivers on here.
Well, I'm 15, as you already knew, but procrastination/demotivation is killing me and I'm just lazy/bored to investigate the subject and start mewing, LOL.

Well, I'm 15, as you already knew, but procrastination/demotivation is killing me and I'm just lazy/bored to investigate the subject and start mewing, LOL.
I recommend getting off of looksmax for 1 month. I’m that month just focus on gym and mewing. I recommend binge watching mewing videos. And taking notes.

Do you have some specific videos about Mewing on what it is/how to do it to know "xyz - AZ" of Mewing?

Do you have some specific videos about Mewing on what it is/how to do it to know "xyz - AZ" of Mewing?
No not really. Just go to orthotropics YouTube channel go to the playlists section and start watching.