Unfrauded frontal pics

"harsh raters" are so fucking retarded my god do you guys ever step outside?
How am i harsh when i rated people here htn-chadlite before lol. Some people even tell me im too lenient with my rates

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
U don't know shit about appeal if u think that pic of him is attractive to any woman at all
You could literally say the same thing about o'pry he literally looks like a fucking alien in some pics, especially when he was younger. I think you're forgetting this kid is like 16-17

You could literally say the same thing about o'pry he literally looks like a fucking alien in some pics, especially when he was younger. I think you're forgetting this kid is like 16-17
O pry's worst pics mog axii's best pics, and BY A LOT.

Axii is the same level as dream the youtuber facially.

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
How are you going to rate Norwood, Axii, and Clavicular MTN when they are clearly above average at the very least
the guy in OP mogs all 3 of those hard

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and dervw4cenks
I agree I was outside when i rated him so i couldn't see my screen properly. He looks good
this explains a lot of your shitty ratings jfl

this explains a lot of your shitty ratings jfl
Literally 95% of my ratings are spot on. Honestly i'd say im the best rater here easily