Is it over?🄲 rate me pls+tips

U

unknownuser6363

Iron
Joined
May 20, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
1
Please give me tips on what to do. I believe my eye area is bad. How can I improve it??
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3535.jpeg
    IMG_3535.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3533.jpeg
    IMG_3533.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
mew + maasai jump = holy bp brother
 
  • JFL
Reactions: holybrutal and ICR
whats your height and age and weight
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Please give me tips on what to do. I believe my eye area is bad. How can I improve it??
Id say hltn
Iam too fucking lazy to tell u tips
Just know ur flaws and find a solution for them good luck in ur ascension buddy :feelsshh:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Frenchshortcel123
LLTN- LTN, eyes are quite far apart and so are your eyebrows, long philitrum, excessive UEE, recessed infraorbitals, bloated face with acne, shorter than ideal lower third, small mouth with fat lips, i recommend training to get your eyebrows more low set with some muscle exercises which will hopefully save ur UEE from fumbling, u can get an osteotomy for the eye separation thing but you dont have too, get leaner to lose facial fat and if you still look fat in the face then debloat consistently through water retention management and proper diet as well as improving your sodium intake, you can get fat grafting for your recessed infraorbitals which i would actually recommend, commusuroplasty to widen your mouth and then maybe try growing a mustache to hide your philitrum, if you chin and jaw are still not defined you can get implants for the jaw and a genioplasty/implant or even filler for your chin (since filler in the chin region doesnt tend to migrate) accutane for your skin and thats all the failos i can spot without diving too deep into analysis just basically what the average person notices, but if you do just 2 or 3 of these you should ascend by a fair amount, good luck btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
LLTN- LTN, eyes are quite far apart and so are your eyebrows, long philitrum, excessive UEE, recessed infraorbitals, bloated face with acne, shorter than ideal lower third, small mouth with fat lips, i recommend training to get your eyebrows more low set with some muscle exercises which will hopefully save ur UEE from fumbling, u can get an osteotomy for the eye separation thing but you dont have too, get leaner to lose facial fat and if you still look fat in the face then debloat consistently through water retention management and proper diet as well as improving your sodium intake, you can get fat grafting for your recessed infraorbitals which i would actually recommend, commusuroplasty to widen your mouth and then maybe try growing a mustache to hide your philitrum, if you chin and jaw are still not defined you can get implants for the jaw and a genioplasty/implant or even filler for your chin (since filler in the chin region doesnt tend to migrate) accutane for your skin and thats all the failos i can spot without diving too deep into analysis just basically what the average person notices, but if you do just 2 or 3 of these you should ascend by a fair amount, good luck btw
by 2 or 3 of these i really emphasise debloating and clearing your skin btw
 
by 2 or 3 of these i really emphasise debloating and clearing your skin btw
Working on the skin, using tret 0.1, az acid 20%, and estroil. Also I’m fairly lean (don’t know percentage) diets in check and everything but I believe I hold a good bit of fat in the face. I just got aqualyx in, would the roi be worth it?
 
Working on the skin, using tret 0.1, az acid 20%, and estroil. Also I’m fairly lean (don’t know percentage) diets in check and everything but I believe I hold a good bit of fat in the face. I just got aqualyx in, would the roi be worth it?
should be high ROI if the problem is actually fat and not bloat, idk obv but wish you luck, dm me a pic if it ascends you btw
 

Similar threads

killeraxxi1
Replies
4
Views
73
shxyder
shxyder
killeraxxi1
Replies
4
Views
43
bibodude
B
N
Replies
5
Views
89
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
A
Replies
18
Views
152
adeleven$
A
Gumiak_1
Replies
48
Views
157
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top