Is it over when..

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
Is it over when you literally have chad tier dht levels, stacy tier estrogen levels and cuck incel tier testosterone levels, all while having a cucked jaw all at 16. Like fr what kind of combo is this, I have gorilla tier body hair, and women's physique level gyno and 120 Ng/dL test levels (this was maybe cuz I crash dieted cuz I got it tested at that time)????????

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member
how do you mess up your hormones this bad at such a young age. start researching asap

Inject T ASAP

>Chad tier DHT levels
cope
Dht is raised during stress or to compensate low T or high Estradiol

Ray Peat diet ASAPPPP

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, gggg3333 and Deleted member 1990
also how the fuck do you have 120ng/dl of Test at 16? That's very fucked up, can you post a picture of your body? I want to see a wild "La criatura de la testosterona baja"

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
how do you mess up your hormones this bad at such a young age. start researching asap
I crash dieted like a faggot 4 months ago. Now I have diagnosed telogen effluvium and pseudohypogonadism.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and TsarTsar444
also how the fuck do you have 120ng/dl of Test at 16? That's very fucked up, can you post a picture of your body? I want to see a wild "La criatura de la testosterona baja"
They got so low cuz I crash dieted. Now I think they're better but I still don't have that high of s libido as when I was a fat fuck and trust me I had such a high libido at that time.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
They got so low cuz I crash dieted. Now I think they're better but I still don't have that high of s libido as when I was a fat fuck and trust me I had such a high libido at that time.
High libido / sex addict = high Estriadol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
>Chad tier DHT levels
cope
Dht is raised during stress or to compensate low T or high Estradiol

Ray Peat diet ASAPPPP
Could you give a layout of a good ray peat diet regimen @RabidRosaries also told me to ray peat diet I tried looking it up but didnt find a specific regimen which I might follow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Could you give a layout of a good ray peat diet regimen @RabidRosaries also told me to ray peat diet I tried looking it up but didnt find a specific regimen which I might follow
what country are you from? what's your ethnicity?

Post your body ITT

are you vegetarian?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Post your body ITT
No I don't want to dox myself but this is my physique just imagine gyno with it
Images 1

Screenshot 20220608 052911 Reddit
these were my TT levels 3 months ago time to rope.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Aspie scientists give me your diagnosis and treatment pleeeseee I will rope otherwise

I crash dieted like a faggot 4 months ago. Now I have diagnosed telogen effluvium and pseudohypogonadism.
Same thing happened to me, i crash dieted for 3 months and my libido has never fully recovered since then jfl, gonna test my T levels, they are probably low or something, or maybe my estrogen is low cause my chest is flat, and i don't have mood issues, also lean face even at higher bodyfat. Puffy face is a sign of high estrogen. Inb4 my estrogen and test are both very low :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Same thing happened to me, i crash dieted for 3 months and my libido has never fully recovered since then jfl, gonna test my T levels, they are probably low or something, or maybe my estrogen is low cause my chest is flat, and i don't have mood issues, also lean face even at higher bodyfat. Puffy face is a sign of high estrogen. Inb4 my estrogen and test are both very low :feelskek:
I had a puffy face but after I started thyroxine and nicotine I've lost alot of the puffiness, still I'm not where I can be as long as leanness goes. How do i recover my test levels without further messing my hormones up jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 5815
Boob (bump)

RAY PEAT TLDR : coconut oil daily - coffee - honey, sugar, 2L milk 1L orange juice daily - gelatin - lots of protein (eggs dairy red meat) - liver & oysters once a week - less PUFA (0 vegetable oil, avoid fatty fish, no nuts) - daily carrot salad boiled mushrooms,

despite all these requirements you should still listen to your body the body knows best and do your own research about supplements other foods and such ( PERCEIVE, THINK ACT)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
RAY PEAT TLDR : coconut oil daily - coffee - honey, sugar, 2L milk 1L orange juice daily - gelatin - lots of protein (eggs dairy red meat) - liver & oysters once a week - less PUFA (0 vegetable oil, avoid fatty fish, no nuts) - daily carrot salad boiled mushrooms,

despite all these requirements you should still listen to your body the body knows best and do your own research about supplements other foods and such ( PERCEIVE, THINK ACT)
Too bad i can't eat raw vegetables cause of inflammatory bowel condition (IBD)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5815
I had a puffy face but after I started thyroxine and nicotine I've lost alot of the puffiness, still I'm not where I can be as long as leanness goes. How do i recover my test levels without further messing my hormones up jfl
Why are you taking thyroxine tho? You have hypothyroidism?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1990
you are such a fucking idiot for even trying to experiment without proper research at such a young age. all you had to do was eat real food mew and exercise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 1990 and Deleted member 15827
you are such a fucking idiot for even trying to experiment without proper research at such a young age. all you had to do was eat real food mew and exercise
Retard I am diagnosed with hypothyroidism, rabid rosaries said I had issues with thyroid and I got my TSH tested it came out at 4.8 which is above the range. Also bold of you to assume I'm not researching already

• So Sad
Reactions: gggg3333
Retard I am diagnosed with hypothyroidism, rabid rosaries said I had issues with thyroid and I got my TSH tested it came out at 4.8 which is above the range. Also bold of you to assume I'm not researching already
sucks to be you :feelshah::feelshah::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990