is it over (worst body proportions i’ve ever seen)

I

idkwhattoputhere

Iron
IMG 6284

i was checking my back progress (ignore retarded foid on the left) and my soul was crushed when I realized how fucked my proportions are. i know legs grow then spine, but filling this out would be a real life miracle. i look like geodude on stilts. what the fuck. also not flexing fully neutral so nothing is fucking my posture

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
I know how you feel bro. I'd sell my soul to grow to 6'4'' in just spine. 5'9'' currently but it's ALL Legs. I'm shorter than 5'4'' people sitting down.

you're hanging around with women so you life mog me: a 6'5 low mtn

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad, klimo and maxxmclooks
the camera is distroting u stretching legs cuz they at the edge

take a pic with u centered and from farther distance

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
View attachment 2955975
i was checking my back progress (ignore retarded foid on the left) and my soul was crushed when I realized how fucked my proportions are. i know legs grow then spine, but filling this out would be a real life miracle. i look like geodude on stilts. what the fuck. also not flexing fully neutral so nothing is fucking my posture
you look young af

i personally don't see anything wrong here because like you're still developping why would you check your back if there's nothing to check ?

you got long arms which is a plus imo and got broad shoulders than can get even broader

the camera is distroting u stretching legs cuz they at the edge

take a pic with u centered and from farther distance
It’s not camera, i have a 108 cm hip height at 176.5cm tall

you look young af

i personally don't see anything wrong here because like you're still developping why would you check your back if there's nothing to check ?

you got long arms which is a plus imo and got broad shoulders than can get even broader
16 late bloomer, idk how late but i have all the symptoms (was tall as a toddler, was like 5’1 in grade 10, now i’m 5’9 grade 11)

16 late bloomer, idk how late but i have all the symptoms (was tall as a toddler, was like 5’1 in grade 10, now i’m 5’9 grade 11)
hell nah it's so over. do your parents have guns at home ?

I got the opposite problem lmao. I’m 5’11 but mostly spine. It looks good shirtless but I look so short from far away

I know how you feel bro. I'd sell my soul to grow to 6'4'' in just spine. 5'9'' currently but it's ALL Legs. I'm shorter than 5'4'' people sitting down.
height doesn’t matter to women as long as your 5’9 n above bro. after 5’9 it’s not an issue

Doesn‘t even look that bad you‘re just short. Foid on the left is hot too, means you‘re in a good social circle

Your body is fine lil nig, gym is cope anyway just have tanned skin and thick hair. You already look low bodyfat.

View attachment 2955975
i unironically love this physique, like my dream is to have an extremely short torso for some reason, like an endermen. This comment isnt a joke i like ur physique, but just spinal decompress constantly ig

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
View attachment 2955975

Attachments

• D89AA39C-6F5A-4C5F-84CF-97BF8883C09C.jpeg
    D89AA39C-6F5A-4C5F-84CF-97BF8883C09C.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Maybe if you're well above 6 foot but if ur under 6 foot long legs fucking suck
yeah im 6'5 so ur right. If i was under 6 foot i wouldnt want that at all. OP seems young though i think puberty will make his spine grow

what's ur inseam at 6'5''
Dont have a measuring tape on me and cant recall what it was but my legs are long asl. Still not as long in comparison to my spine though

Dont have a measuring tape on me and cant recall what it was but my legs are long asl. Still not as long in comparison to my spine though
My inseam is 32 inches at (or at least i think it is because it was at 5'7'' as well) and they're way too long for me, i wish i had my same leg length but my torso was long enough to make me 6'4''

My inseam is 32 inches at (or at least i think it is because it was at 5'7'' as well) and they're way too long for me, i wish i had my same leg length but my torso was long enough to make me 6'4''
pm me rq i can help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back