• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, FUE Mogger, Outerz14 and 3 others
High mtn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, JohnBaza, FUE Mogger and 7 others
What could i do to improve and how much potential do i have
Jaw angularity would make you htn. I think you could hit mid-high htn with hardmaxing maybe chadlite if you're lucky

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bruh
Crazy side profile

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Iam 17 and like 18 bodyfat plus dye eyebrows and contact lenses plus tan
You already look lean with dark enough eyebrows but contact lenses and a tan could make you low htn-mid htn

You already look lean with dark enough eyebrows but contact lenses and a tan could make you low htn-mid htn
I have a slight stomach, i need straight eyebrows too for appeal ive been told i look aggresive when i look normal

if you cant bring yourself to say chadlite dont rate, he is clearly chadlite facially. his only major flaw would be his chin area and lips, and even those dont affect him that much.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, JohnBaza, FUE Mogger and 7 others
I have a slight stomach, i need straight eyebrows too for appeal ive been told i look aggresive when i look normal
There's no way for you to change your eyebrow shape and it's good enough even if you could it would barely make a difference. If you want a true ascension you need a more prominent jawline

if you cant bring yourself to say chadlite dont rate, he is clearly chadlite facially. his only major flaw would be his chin area and lips, and even those dont affect him that much.
Chadlite is Chris Evans tier. I take back my rating he's low-mid htn

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Dr. Bruh and Schizotypalcel
Whats Bad abt my lips girls told me they look good

Chadlite is Chris Evans tier. I take back my rating he's low-mid htn
that said all i need to know about you, the only thing chris evans would have over this guy is eye color. you clearly dont know how to analyze someone facially

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
Whats Bad abt my lips girls told me they look good
your lips are good dw, i was just trying to point out your biggest flaws, but my point was even though they were YOUR biggest flaws, they nearly dont count as ones because they harmonize really good. the only thing with your lip was that your upper lip is much thinner than it should be compared to your lower, nonetheless looks good either way

that said all i need to know about you, the only thing chris evans would have over this guy is eye color. you clearly dont know how to analyze someone facially
are u fucking retarded are u an alt?

• +1
Chris Evans has a better jaw eye area (pfl eye color and eyelashes) chin, lips and face shape

your lips are good dw, i was just trying to point out your biggest flaws, but my point was even though they were YOUR biggest flaws, they nearly dont count as ones because they harmonize really good. the only thing with your lip was that your upper lip is much thinner than it should be compared to your lower, nonetheless looks good either way
😘

HTN. Is that foid your girlfriend?

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, greywind, noonespecial and 1 other person
of course its over.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Chris Evans has a better jaw eye area (pfl eye color and eyelashes) chin, lips and face shape
youre stupid as shit like honestly i cant take you seriously, this is such an incel comment just spouting words

• JFL
youre stupid as shit like honestly i cant take you seriously, this is such an incel comment just spouting words
He's good looking but not chadlite top 1% in looks

Gosh this forum is going to shit, people telling incels not to be incels on fucking incel forum. @Clavicular fix this

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, noonespecial and Schizotypalcel
He's good looking but not chadlite top 1% in looks
chris evans is not chadlite at all, and @youthmaxxing is definitly better looking aswell as he is chadlite tier. his psl is 10x better than chris evans aswell?? youre clearly trying to shit on someone attractive because youre a subhuman and cant live life to the fullest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, youthmaxxing and noonespecial
chris evans is not chadlite at all, and @youthmaxxing is definitly better looking aswell as he is chadlite tier. his psl is 10x better than chris evans aswell?? youre clearly trying to shit on someone attractive because youre a subhuman and cant live life to the fullest
@noonespecial remake the thread

Picture with girl? instantly added you to my ignore list tbh fuck off faggot

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
This guy mogs op
Screenshot 2024 09 21 23 34 21 51 680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, greywind, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
the sheer stupidity I see sometimes
you sure are confident in your intellect to look down on others on a forum about your looks, focus on yourself and stop being chronically online

you sure are confident in your intellect to look down on others on a forum about your looks, focus on yourself and stop being chronically online
With all due respect, fuck yourself