Is it over?

typical failure rottin in his room trying to find himself on a forum, get off here and live a life lel:feelswat:
I came on here just before going to bed after an exhausting day of uni, gym and studying. Frankly I can't bear your shit, have some fucking respect for this place

I came on here just before going to bed after an exhausting day of uni, gym and studying. Frankly I can't bear your shit, have some fucking respect for this place
that youre getting emotional about this and saying i need to have respect for this place says a lot about you geek, i dont get how having a discussion correlates to me not having respect for the website, i just dont have respect for idiots like you. youre the one who tried acting like a king because youve posted shit ton of shit, your posts doesnt matter if theyre just braindead

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger
@youthmaxxing you know when people compare you to Chris Evans that you're good looking and definitely pull so leave the forum

• +1
Reactions: greywind
@youthmaxxing you know when people compare you to Chris Evans that you're good looking and definitely pull so leave the forum
I know i still wanna ascend tho

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
that youre getting emotional about this and saying i need to have respect for this place says a lot about you geek, i dont get how having a discussion correlates to me not having respect for the website, i just dont have respect for idiots like you. youre the one who tried acting like a king because youve posted shit ton of shit, your posts doesnt matter if theyre just braindead
Read my threads nigga

Read my threads nigga
i just saw quickly through them its just random small talk, i cant be bothered to look through all of what youve posted so i made a quick assumption

buddy this picture is edited, and only things he has better is chin and eye color, youre blind if you cant see that
Better chin, jaw, eye color, pfl

Cant i just be normal and pull but still wanna know the science in looks and how to ascend
U are soft maxxed bro u need surgerys to reach CL, don't listen to this retard that says u are. Listen to @N1666 u are htn.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
i just saw quickly through them its just random small talk, i cant be bothered to look through all of what youve posted so i made a quick assumption
Yea leave this forum

Better chin, jaw, eye color, pfl
no he literally doesnt have better jaw, and if you knew what pfl is youu wouldnt even mention it because they both have amazing pfls

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
no he literally doesnt have better jaw, and if you knew what pfl is youu wouldnt even mention it because they both have amazing pfls
You clearly don't know what it is as ops is short. He's good looking bud chadlite is an overrate

You clearly don't know what it is as ops is short. He's good looking bud chadlite is an overrate
alright, hey lets just agree to disagree. this was a fun conversation, atleast something we can agree on is that we all want to better ourselves

• +1
Reactions: greywind and noonespecial
Strong chadlite

• +1
Reactions: youthmaxxing
if you cant bring yourself to say chadlite dont rate, he is clearly chadlite facially. his only major flaw would be his chin area and lips, and even those dont affect him that much.
Chadlite HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: greywind and tombradylover
mtn btw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FUE Mogger, tombradylover and LuckyBeast
MTN.
Decent features, low appeal.

nah youre still like high mtn- low htn but eye area holds you back
Are you sure? It feels like its one of my best features on the last pic with the foid it looks kinda weird idk but its not normally like that

dawg be serious why are you lying for no reason:feelswat: his pfl is amazing and theres literally no problem with his ipd?
are you blind, ipd is just a tiny bit too close its not too bad but pfl is very narrow

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
dawg be serious why are you lying for no reason:feelswat: his pfl is amazing and theres literally no problem with his ipd?
high set brows

high set brows
not high set, and youre just yapping out of your mind. youre trying to find anything that isnt completely perfect to hate on youre sad, no one is flawless. chico doesnt have low set either??