is it over?

zCleany

zCleany

Iron
i‘m 5‘11 and 16. just askin what would u rate me, what could i improve and whats my potential

Attachments

• IMG_9954.jpeg
    IMG_9954.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0338.jpeg
    IMG_0338.jpeg
    315.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0362.jpeg
    IMG_0362.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
train neck nothing to improove reached max potential only surgery rn, try oral minox to make lashes look like mascara will ascend your eye area,

appeal maxxed, i think personally htn to chadlite almost but im not at this kind of a rating system, 7.8 or 8.2 idk
appreciate that men, gonna wait for sum other opinions tho

i‘m 5‘11 and 16. just askin what would u rate me, what could i improve and whats my potential
mirin bro I say mid-strong htn mogs me easily

• +1
Reactions: zCleany
looking great bro high htn tbh any tips?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zCleany and watah
high mtn

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and zCleany
Ur not htn bro just wanted to say. Mtn

Ur lower third is short as fuck get something done

• +1
Reactions: zemult
High htn, improve ur jaw and get the hollow cheeks that's holding u back from chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: zCleany
joever (no) idk i would do a rhino if i i were, there can be birds sitting on that corner of ur nose

you say it‘s that deep?
not rly if u dont care bro but its looksmaxxing forum right. so to me its obvious flaw when i look at u, first thing i see. its up to u bro im just saying what i see. if i were yeah i would rly do it no cap. for example i have thin top lip so i will do filler with threads for it

you say it‘s that deep?
also ur eyes could use threads to make canthal tilt more positive to align them more with ur brows. its not so expensive and pretty safe from what i talked to with doctor

also ur eyes could use threads to make canthal tilt more positive to align them more with ur brows. its not so expensive and pretty safe from what i talked to with doctor
real bro but im too young rn i will look at it

not rly if u dont care bro but its looksmaxxing forum right. so to me its obvious flaw when i look at u, first thing i see. its up to u bro im just saying what i see. if i were yeah i would rly do it no cap. for example i have thin top lip so i will do filler with threads for it
could i reach chadlite with that?

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
U are a good looking, Chad lite

some say mtn some say chadlite ts crazy
Because no one knows there percentile, some say Chad is the top 10 guys int he country, some say Chad is top 1% overall. Same for all the other ratings. It depend on their definition

Because no one knows there percentile, some say Chad is the top 10 guys int he country, some say Chad is top 1% overall. Same for all the other ratings. It depend on their definition
yeah true but today stacys only want chads tho fr

yeah true but today stacys only want chads tho fr
Maybe true, I don't really know. Woman have high standards asf, and they want a man who has everything, they are winning on all fronts. I don't know if they only want chads. I dont know if the one they call over at 3 am in the night to fuck them is chads. How should I know ? Ask the Stacie's and ask the chads

i
i hate you so much

not over tho HTN right now

you look good bhai

Maybe true, I don't really know. Woman have high standards asf, and they want a man who has everything, they are winning on all fronts. I don't know if they only want chads. I dont know if the one they call over at 3 am in the night to fuck them is chads. How should I know ? Ask the Stacie's and ask the chads
fr this ltb‘s be ignoring htn‘s and i‘m sadly not lying

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
fr this ltb‘s be ignoring htn‘s and i‘m sadly not lying
Yes, and then there is HTB:s in their prime dating ltn-mtn, it's really does depend. But the thing is that woman's respect for men have dissapeared because even lab can get öns with Chadlites easily. And half of the reason why you even want a girl is because she is submissive and admires you to some degree. But these is not really happening anymore because most girls have been with the top of the top. So their ego is sky high

Yes, and then there is HTB:s in their prime dating ltn-mtn, it's really does depend. But the thing is that woman's respect for men have dissapeared because even lab can get öns with Chadlites easily. And half of the reason why you even want a girl is because she is submissive and admires you to some degree. But these is not really happening anymore because most girls have been with the top of the top. So their ego is sky high
this the realest shit i heard today

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
why all you young dude have the same broccoli haircut