Rate

Its this but just cut it and looks like shit
MTN you’re to young for an actual rating imo wait until puberty hits it’s gonna change a lot.
flaws are your nose and the distance between your nose and mouth, your skin quality, your jaw needs improvement as well as your eyes.
idk about your side profile.
And like I said if you’re that young your face is gonna change a lot the next years just by itself.

Enjoy life seriously. It never gets more comfortable than at that time.
At that age, you haven’t even really started puberty, so you have no clue, what you will end up looking.
Ik but i get sad every day if i look bad so im doing this to avoid feeling like that in the future

Honestly Low htn with a potential of chadlite/chad, get lean get healthy diet and most importantly increase testosterone u need dimorphism, seems like u have that.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: david329
MTN you’re to young for an actual rating imo wait until puberty hits it’s gonna change a lot.
flaws are your nose and the distance between your nose and mouth, your skin quality, your jaw needs improvement as well as your eyes.
idk about your side profile.
And like I said if you’re that young your face is gonna change a lot the next years just by itself.
Thanks, with distance between nose and mouth do you mean philrutm or nose to lips ratio?

Ik but i get sad every day if i look bad so im doing this to avoid feeling like that in the future
Yeah try to live healthy and avoid activities or certain diets, that potentially stunt your development.
Try to engage in moderate weight lifting and some endurance sports.

Definitely do try to not obsess over this stuff and be relaxed about it.
Simply try to enjoy all that free time and have fun with your friends outside.
Chronic stress is extremely demanding for a developing body and is known to impair cognition, if it’s severe and continuous over a long time spell.

You do not look bad for 13 and some degree of acne is expected.
Visit a dermatologist to tackle that, if needed.
You certainly are nowhere near the finished product.

Yeah try to live healthy and avoid activities or certain diets, that potentially stunt your development.
Try to engage in moderate weight lifting and some endurance sports.

Definitely do try to not obsess over this stuff and be relaxed about it.
Simply try to enjoy all that free time and have fun with your friends outside.
Chronic stress is extremely demanding for a developing body and is known to impair cognition, if it’s severe and continuous over a long time spell.

You do not look bad for 13 and some degree of acne is expected.
Visit a dermatologist to tackle that, if needed.
You certainly are nowhere near the finished product.
Yeah i try nos obsessing over it, just that some days its all i think about and i hate it, but at the same time, im more attractive than i would be so i love it

I love you for doing this, although u did something wrong in the eyes, i have nct. What is the last ratio??
I don’t think you have negative tilt at least in the second pic you sent. It looks bad because of your slightly high PFL (eyes are too tall as opposed to long). That was the last one

I don’t think you have negative tilt at least in the second pic you sent. It looks bad because of your slightly high PFL (eyes are too tall as opposed to long). That was the last one
Lol i thought it was the contrary, nct but good shape, i dont see my eyes being that tall but alr will work on it