Is it over

afly

afly

Iron
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
0
Hi I’m 15 6’1 bone age 13.8 how can I improve my looks and get taller I’ve been thinking about getting on erda but I don’t wanna have to quit sports and stuff and also what’s my psl scale considering my face and height and is it wraps cause im black and boneless?
IMG 6500
 
Hi I’m 15 6’1 bone age 13.8 how can I improve my looks and get taller I’ve been thinking about getting on erda but I don’t wanna have to quit sports and stuff and also what’s my psl scale considering my face and height and is it wraps cause im black and boneless?View attachment 5704778
defo not over
 

Similar threads

MTNCL
Replies
1
Views
23
ALMS
ALMS
thesugarconnoisseur
Replies
5
Views
34
czar.x
czar.x
trenterda
Replies
10
Views
84
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
T
Replies
4
Views
94
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
jorraoo
Replies
7
Views
66
Dymorph
Dymorph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top