IMG_20190927_153621.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20190927_153517.jpg
    IMG_20190927_153517.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20190927_153530.jpg
    IMG_20190927_153530.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 120
not over, your eyes are your biggest flaw, how tall are you?

You looks like me but with better eyes and nose lol.

Fix eyes and go on

Your eyes are really good dont listen to them.. good width good canthal tilt little uee..you are ok

the right eye is fine, the left is fucked up with high UEE
the pfl is fine

your eyes/face not sure, is kinda asymetrical
other than that, there is nothing to do

How long? Everytime or only once? Please explain in detail.
as much as you can, so it become natural : watch you in the mirror, and try to get the same amount of Upper eyelid exposure in both eyes.
The best solution tough is fat graftling, since everything is fine with your eyes except this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Many comments and no tips...

BOTOX ON THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR FOREHEAD TO MAKE YOUR UPTURNED EYE GO DOWN

Grow your hair and do the fukboi haircut

NOSE JOB

GYMCEL

CURRY/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and Deleted member 3043
Many comments and no tips...

BOTOX ON THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR FOREHEAD TO MAKE YOUR UPTURNED EYE GO DOWN

Grow your hair and do the fukboi haircut

NOSE JOB

GYMCEL

CURRY/10
STOP FUCKING RECCOMENDING BOTOX TO FIX EYE AREA. BOTOX IS NOT TO BE USED AS SYNONYMOUSLY AS TEAR THROUGH FILLERS

fuckboi haircuts are a proven looksmin and it's been stated multiple times not to cut the sides of your head too short

You bluepilled foid it's called an ethnic rhinoplasty

Thanks for the generic advice faggot

that wasn't even a tip you utter abomination

We have every type of curry. Asian curry, Aryan curries, pure shitskins and now this mullato cury.

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 3163 and Peachy
Indian slum slayer

Dye your hair blond

That room is way too Indian.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3163
absolutely vomit inducing

that eye area is unfix-able even with copious amounts of surgery, its over.

terrible phenotype, terrible eye area, probably a small penis too

terrible phenotype, terrible eye area, probably a small penis too
Stop bullying him faggot.

OP You like fine don't feed the trolls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Stop bullying him faggot.

OP You like fine don't feed the trolls.
I know this keyboard warrior thinks he is some brad Pitt looking dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I know this keyboard warrior thinks he is some brad Pitt looking dude.
If you're ethnic on this site don't even bother engaging. There's so many racist oldcels on here.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
View attachment 123237

he lives in India so he can probably slay in the slums of mumbai but if he even steps foot into the west, he will cause mass vomiting to all the white prime females surrounding him
What are you, some ugly ass white supremacist StormFront nigga?
The average Indian is much worse than him, whether we're talking about Indian or the States.

• Love it
Not with that glass jaw and recessed chin.

My Chin isnt recessed you mongrol, my skull size is 24 inches and that takes priority over everything, my phenotype is very solid as well.

Sexual Attraction=Skull Size/Pheno/Eye Area

My Chin isnt recessed you mongrol, my skull size is 24 inches and that takes priority over everything, my phenotype is very solid as well.

Sexual Attraction=Skull Size/Pheno/Eye Area
"muh 24 inches skull"
a1Q4VyG_460s.jpg

You look recessed as fuck without even seeing a profile shot, how do you feel about that?
You're a typical example of "Just be White" copers who think the ugliest white dude is better than the actually more attractive Black/Indian/Middle Eastern dude.

Fuck off back to theapricity you closeted nazi faggot. Go fap on some gay ass Medieval music shit or something.

• JFL
"muh 24 inches skull"
a1Q4VyG_460s.jpg

You look recessed as fuck without even seeing a profile shot, how do you feel about that?
You're a typical example of "Just be White" copers who think the ugliest white dude is better than the actually more attractive Black/Indian/Middle Eastern dude.

Fuck off back to theapricity you closeted nazi faggot. Go fap on some gay ass Medieval music shit or something.
Excuse me sir, you just murdered him.

"muh 24 inches skull"
a1Q4VyG_460s.jpg

Im recessed af? I assume your another Indian. Its been proven already that Indians are absolute subhumans in the west, a less attractive white dude has more Sexual Market Value then the better looking Indian.

My sister is literally disgusted by indians and her inbox on IG is has a ton of Indians messaging her, its quite comical actually. indians are the laughing stock of the world.

• JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Im recessed af? I assume your another Indian. Its been proven already that Indians are absolute subhumans in the west, a less attractive white dude has more Sexual Market Value then the better looking Indian.

My sister is literally disgusted by indians and her inbox on IG is has a ton of Indians messaging her, its quite comical actually. indians are the laughing stock of the world.
Which season of Vikings are you on currently? I’m guessing you watch it based on your avi

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Which season of Vikings are you on currently? I’m guessing you watch it based on your avi

Im up to date, I really like it. Vinland Saga is also pretty good, its the only anime I watch, its based on vikings/norse mythology too.

You know who else is the laughing stock of the world, little bitch made wannabe tough guy crackers like yourself.

Im up to date, I really like it. Vinland Saga is also pretty good, its the only anime I watch, its based on vikings/norse mythology too.
I like it a lot too actually but breaking bad is still better imo. Just saw your new post btw, i will send you some pics later for surgery advice

Blah blah, goodbye fag

giphy.gif