is it pointless to try to avoid coronavirus?

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
a sick fast food worker for example can infect hundreds of people per day

even if you stick to canned food, that is made by workers in factories

are you just gonna stop eating food made by humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Scared of Corona = cuck

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 2peasinapod, Deleted member 616, turkproducer and 7 others
I'm young so I don't have to exactly give a fuck about coronoa-chan

However I am afraid for my parents though

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, TheMewingBBC, Kade and 2 others
corona is a meme

Capture

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
a sick fast food worker for example can infect hundreds of people per day

even if you stick to canned food, that is made by workers in factories

are you just gonna stop eating food made by humans
Jfl at being scared of coronavirus

I don’t usually agree with him but this time he is spot on:

"Over 2 percent of its victims die."

"Were all of our planet’s nearly eight billion inhabitants to become infected, we’re talking roughly 160 million deaths"

Jfl only a tiny portion of the global population will die from this and most of them will probably be in the third world anyway.
Remember the zika virus? That’s right

except you seem to be forgetting something: the death rate is just an official number, meaning it's fake

can you explain why the death rate was 42% in the beginning? there is no treatment or cure, yet the reported death rate magically dropped to 1-2% over time

here is the chart:

except you seem to be forgetting something: the death rate is just an official number, meaning it's fake

can you explain why the death rate was 42% in the beginning? there is no treatment or cure, yet the reported death rate magically dropped to 1-2% over time

here is the chart:

It's another flu, at most will have a 4% kill rate offing boomers in their droves.

Ideal tbh, less pensions, less govt services, dieing oldtards finally having to give up their multiple 4 bedroom houses making shit expensive as fuck for first time buyers. Literally nothing bad can come of this, cope if u think otherwise jfl

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 5180
canned food workers do not touch the food, it's all automated. canned food+living in the mountains is legit

the mortality rate is 90%, any yougcels being confident and dismissive right now will die painfully

It's another flu, at most will have a 4% kill rate offing boomers in their droves.

Ideal tbh, less pensions, less govt services, dieing oldtards finally having to give up their multiple 4 bedroom houses making shit expensive as fuck for first time buyers. Literally nothing bad can come of this, cope if u think otherwise jfl
brutal blackpill tbh

who will inherit @OldRooster's millions though? he's peter panning it like he's under 20 and has no kids

Attachments

• 1583375862767.png
    1583375862767.png
    787 bytes · Views: 2
canned food workers do not touch the food, it's all automated. canned food+living in the mountains is legit
but they still touch the food at some point in the process, and the cans etc

and the virus can hang in the air and land on food
the mortality rate is 90%, any yougcels being confident and dismissive right now will die painfully
brutal

Tbh even a mortality rate of 0,2 percent for our age group means that 1 in 500 people infected will die which is still a high enough chance imo so idk why some people think corona is a meme. But I don't go outside anyways.

20-30% death rate...

The government is lying. This shit is going to DECIMATE the planet. We are looking at a second black death. This is epic.

• Woah
Reactions: Feanor
20-30% death rate...

The government is lying. This shit is going to DECIMATE the planet. We are looking at a second black death. This is epic.

based and hiroshimapilled

that's what i have been suspecting

My cousin's in quarantine rn. His teacher got it on a school trip to italy and he was in contact with him after the trip ended. He can leave his house next week.

it takes one month for symptoms to even appear

so make sure you go play vidya with him next week

not srs

Last edited:
If Corona kill you you're weak

it takes one month for symptoms to even appear

This is what so many don't understand. They think "oh well I know this person who is infected and they are feeling fine" but they don't understand that the bad shit doesn't start happening until weeks later. It's too early for the very nasty shit to start happening yet. But don't worry. We will get there.

Tbh my biggest fear isn't the actual (still scary) death rate. It's the possibility that if this thing can reinfect you (of which there is already some evidence off) then the whole planet might be fucked. Just good fucking luck "recovering" from the virus if the only thing needed to send you all the way back to square 1 is being recontacted/infected by some other loser who hasn't recovered yet. It would mean that anybody who gets infected (probably 80-90% of the planet) by the virus is 100% fucked. This is WAY scarier to me than that supposed 20-30% death rate which is already very scary to begin with. That's not even mentioning the permanent organ damage which could still fuck you up and possibly cut your lifespan by years or even decades EVEN IF you do survive.

Shit is scary and not looking very good...

EDIT: And of course normies are downplaying this and don't seem to even care jfl. My mother and father literally think I'm retarded after I told them I was considering quitting my job to avoid being around other people (I work at a store). Not that it's likely to save me anyway since I only need to get infected by 1 retard who doesn't care or has been infected without noticing. Tbh I don't see how it's possible to do anything to save yourself from this other than just praying you don't die.

Last edited: