Is it possible for a black woman to have real hair or ascend 4.5psl?

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Fr. I've never seen that shit. The average pink piller is 1.5psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hikicel69, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 16369 and 9 others
Yeah black women can have real hair and yeah i have seen hot women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, LightSkinNoob, aBetterMii and 2 others
Yea I have seen some hot black foids with natrual hair before. Your just a self hating joke once again drink Cyanide can’t stand self hating losers like you

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, LightSkinNoob, Zylk and 4 others
impossible
but they at least look better than darvidian women.

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Hikicel69, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
itt will be a lot of white guys who have a fetish for black women lol

I'm
Yea I have seen some hot black foids with natrual hair before. Your just a self hating joke once again drink Cyanide can’t stand self hating losers like you
And what are you gonna do about it, deathnic. Cry more or come to Toronto and I'll stomp u out in front of your nigger queens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 15004, Hikicel69 and 10 others
I'm

And what are you gonna do about it, deathnic. Cry more or come to Toronto and I'll stomp u out in front of your nigger queens
You won’t stomp shit you ugly blacky bitch keep worshipping women who hate you and find you repulsive you dumb bitch come Manchester and get your skull split by me fucker how dare you make threats to your superior

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, datboijj, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
You won’t stomp shit you ugly blacky bitch keep worshipping women who hate you and find you repulsive you dumb bitch come Manchester and get your skull split by me fucker how dare you make threats to your superior
Actually I do pretty well with black women. I just think they're ugly lol. Black women are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to women and should be treated as such. It's no accomplishment sleeping with a woman who literally needs wigs to compete with a 4psl becky

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Hikicel69, Tenshi and 6 others
Mullatas>

C86383F8 FDDF 4778 8837 CC145773BE18

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Hikicel69, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 9 others
Actually I do pretty well with black women. I just think they're ugly lol. Black women are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to women and should be treated as such. It's no accomplishment sleeping with a woman who literally needs wigs to compete with a 4psl becky
Not their fault they evolved nappy hair to combat africas fucked up enviroment. Your black as well what about your relatives if you have a daughter it will be over for her as well. You should Rope if you have this level of self hate your no differ than @Xangsane sister

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, LightSkinNoob, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Not their fault they evolved nappy hair to combat africas fucked up enviroment. Your black as well what about your relatives if you have a daughter it will be over for her as well. You should Rope if you have this level of self hate your no differ than @Xangsane sister
If I have a daughter I'll 200% be a dead beat and I'll never see that bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 20056, Hikicel69 and 3 others
Some teen black girls with braids can look decent without fake up. It's rare and they age fast and horribly though

Some teen black girls with braids can look decent without fake up. It's rare and they age fast and horribly though
Black girl above 3psl without makeup? Impossible

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Hikicel69 and Marsiere214
If I have a daughter I'll 200% be a dead beat and I'll never see that bitch
Don’t breed, For the sake of humanity do not breed, if I had a so. Like you I’d disown him and attempt to kill him if he was in my presence for this level of self hate your pathetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Blackgymmax
Don’t breed, For the sake of humanity do not breed, if I had a so. Like you I’d disown him and attempt to kill him if he was in my presence for this level of self hate your pathetic
I'll adopt white then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Hikicel69, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, AlexanderTheGreat11, Tenshi and 3 others
Black girl above 3psl without makeup? Impossible
I'm 16 and I noticed that black girls look the best facially in their teens and everything goes downhill fast from there. It's not technically impossible for them.to be above 3psl, but it's so rare that I only know a few black girls in my school that are obviously 4psl unfrauded which is extremely above avg for their race. The rare good looking ones have very small noses for a black girl but they obviously still have bigger noses than a white girl would ofc. They're not somalian btw. They're just African American

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah if you’re Aaliyah or some shit. But otherwise no

i dont get why incels hate on black women, great bodies and some have good foward grothw, probably becuase they are cumskins low T

i dont get why incels hate on black women, great bodies and some have good foward grothw, probably becuase they are cumskins low T
Usually it's borderline incel guys who like black women actually because they're the easiest to get with. They have a horrible phenotype and dark burnt ugly vaginas. It's MOST MEN who find black women low tier which goes 100x for Chads

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Every black girl I’ve seen on tinder since being in america is either fat or could pass as a guy. Not even joking

I will do a little experiment, I will go look at the first 5 black girls that pop up on tinder. No frauded results
263A9D34 053F 4D86 BE10 72C6F088B8E3
A0AD0E5A C1A1 444F 8277 1BB9B4A427B3
DA9A9D6B 7FC8 4F3C B8F3 C7A2B2FF4538
4DF713C3 5F9C 4F76 B045 36F6868E415F
55C08B6B E6ED 4E7E B7A7 918B3061D198

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Corleone and Blackgymmax
This is what you blacks should settle with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Blackgymmax
I can't say facial-wise, but for their body to be top tier is ez, all they need is to not be overweight

Lmao damn bro

But ngl, when it comes to black women I can't help it, I'm like gigastacy only

Most black girls are just unfuckable. I mean it sucks but it is what it is, nature is a bitch

Aren’t you like 30?, self hating ass nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Hikicel69
Easily just most guys will cope and Saxon because hot black women have highest standards so they will never get one

Yes but it's rare, also normal/typical afro hair is a huge failo people don't talk about, it's even worse for women cause they are expected to have long hair, which is why many black women wear wigs or extension braids in the first place.