Is it possible for a surgeon to keep the nose in the same shape during ccw lefort?

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Truth seeker
Im planning to get lf1 with impaction 3-4mm. My nose is already upturned. Do you think its inevitable for my nose to get permanently destroyed due to ccw rotation? I wont get a rhino in the future anyways...

@longjohnmong @ccwarrior @RealSurgerymax @Acromegaly_Chad @Lorsss @SixCRY @SurgeryEnjoyer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240120_143559_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240120_143559_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 60224
Your nose will probably barely change in terms of tip projection. Just become bigger perhaps.

Ccw lf1 will not ascend you or really change your look, jfl if you‘re class 1.

Get implants

Your nose will probably barely change in terms of tip projection. Just become bigger perhaps.

Ccw lf1 will not ascend you or really change your look, jfl if you‘re class 1.

Get implants
Im class III. Underbite + crossbite on one side

• Woah
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Im planning to get lf1 with impaction 3-4mm. My nose is already upturned. Do you think its inevitable for my nose to get permanently destroyed due to ccw rotation? I wont get a rhino in the future anyways...

@longjohnmong @ccwarrior @RealSurgerymax @Acromegaly_Chad @Lorsss @SixCRY @SurgeryEnjoyer
No, it will change a little, guaranteed.

I don't know if you tagged me because my post about my nose, but the reason my nose changed so much is that I had a previously botched rhinoplasty, so my nose was much less adaptable than a natural nose, like the tip is all just one stiff piece. I also had 3mm linear advancement of maxilla on top of the CCW rotation, which was what caused most of the nose change.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and russiancelreturns
Would it be worth it to do a very minor rhino together with your bimax? Just reduce the tip. You're whole nose doesn't look that upturned, it's just the meaty part sticking out.

Would it be worth it to do a very minor rhino together with your bimax? Just reduce the tip. You're whole nose doesn't look that upturned, it's just the meaty part sticking out.
No money for rhino. And Im planning to run lefort only (with impaction obv)

Some surgeons claim to be capable of leaving it completely unchanged

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
I will have 3 piece lefort to fix my canted maxilla with some slight CCW rotation

My nose is now perfectly straight, will it deform after surgery?

why the fuck are u rotting here again, japierdole greets u (lm back again too)

• JFL
why the fuck are u rotting here again, japierdole greets u (lm back again too)
cuz i have no better activities to do before my surgery. Once I looksmax (lf1 ccw + softmaxxing) I consider go back to college and NTmaxx somehow (prob cope tho but I should try, at least.).

cuz i have no better activities to do before my surgery. Once I looksmax (lf1 ccw + softmaxxing) I consider go back to college and NTmaxx somehow (prob cope tho but I should try, at least.).
over, im still rotting too, 4th year of uni with a total of 5 exams written

Ive dropped the uni as its a cope for sub5
if u dont attend classes it doesnt matter how u look jfl, I just write exams and study for them like a week before and hope for the best

if u dont attend classes it doesnt matter how u look jfl, I just write exams and study for them like a week before and hope for the best
Uni is only good for socializing and connections. Whats the point of degree nowadays? 1000 jewros per month is the most I can make in tedious 9-5 corpo job

Uni is only good for socializing and connections. Whats the point of degree nowadays? 1000 jewros per month is the most I can make in tedious 9-5 corpo job
uni is good to have a security to rely on and start a business after getting ur bachelors degree right away imo, in Poland it's over tier anyway, in Germany u can find a job where u‘ll get like 3k per month at least

• +1
Toilet cleaners get quite a lot there days.
i need so many ortho and periodontology treatments that I have to wageslave 1 year for this shit let alone saving for lefort. And I cannot find a better job bc of my looks

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
i need so many ortho and periodontology treatments that I have to wageslave 1 year for this shit let alone saving for lefort. And I cannot find a better job bc of my looks
That's horrible. At least you'll have to wait while wearing braces, so might as well spend that time wageslaving.

Why do you want to get lefort nigga

Why do you want to get lefort nigga
im extremelly recessed overall.

That's horrible. At least you'll have to wait while wearing braces, so might as well spend that time wageslaving.
We will see. Chances are I need hardcore periodontology treatment for my gums' recession. Im recessed in everything. Frame 404, gonial 404, height 404. Ive been literally overthinking if it makes sense to go through the surgery route tbh.

im extremelly recessed overall.

We will see. Chances are I need hardcore periodontology treatment for my gums' recession. Im recessed in everything. Frame 404, gonial 404, height 404. Ive been literally overthinking if it makes sense to go through the surgery route tbh.
how tall are you

gunson has a method to keep it almost the same, same with raffaini.

Doing a sub spinal le fort 1 + alar cinch allows nose changes to be avoided to some extent.

But ur getting an impaction so the le fort is most likely going to move the ANS (I don't think there's sub spinal impaction, might be wrong tho, but I've never seen it), therefore ur nose will probably change, likely for the better, may I add.

Anyway ask your surgeon, anything we say is speculation.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I will have 3 piece lefort to fix my canted maxilla with some slight CCW rotation

My nose is now perfectly straight, will it deform after surgery?
do you have a canted maxilla and is your nose perfectly straight? from what I see, at least the tip of the nose is a bit asymmetrical when there is a cant

do you have a canted maxilla and is your nose perfectly straight? from what I see, at least the tip of the nose is a bit asymmetrical when there is a cant
This is what natural slavic beauty and robustness create

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Eiei
canted = MOG

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Eiei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back