Is it possible for girls to have sexual arousal towards LTN ? Why do girls like me if im LTN!? JFL

beance1

beance1

Iron
I'd like to assume I am higher than LTN, but realistically I am a LTN unfruaded. I'm a 15 year old 5'8 Mexican half native and half european. I dont know if I am too far into bp but I feel so insecure facially and height wise. I try to use the fact that girls and even fags have had crushes on me all throughout middle school and highschool. I feel like if im not HTN+ im incapable of being loved, seeing photos of my self unfruaded makes me want to kms. I dont understand how girls can be sexually turned on by me.

I have two girls im lowkey playing rn. I have my ex who is my looksmatch facially but also has a perfect body. Her and I call once and a while and have phone sex and send each other nudes but I cant see her irl cause her mom doesnt like me. (Ive seen her irl multiple times and have met her whole family) She says she wants me to take her V-card in a year once shes 18 and can drive. Im also talking to this girl from my school who is high MTB-HTB. I dont understand how I pulled her but shes 6ft and was my hallway crush freshmen year til I asked for her insta and bagged her. She would save my bloodline height wise and facially she has insane zygos, chin projection, and amazing facial appeal. Shes also slim with a really nice body. I dont understand how she finds me attractive enough to give me head and make out with me in a park. She consistently tells me how handsome and cute I am irl but I dont see it and understand. I dont understand how girls find me attractive or someone that could possibly bring them sexual arousal.

These photos are frauded. I dont look like this 90% of the time. I was cucked with a mexican chin gentics

Attachments

• IMG_0496.jpg
    IMG_0496.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0498.jpg
    IMG_0498.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: descension, itzyaboyJJ, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
Maybe you look familiar to her.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Maybe you look familiar to her.
Wdym? If you mean from past dudes I was my exes first love and the girl from my school has never had a bf.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
yea if they like your vibe and you make them feel good
you meet the minimum threshold just gymmaxx and dripmaxx

• +1
Reactions: greywind, murdah, boss8055 and 4 others
Wdym? If you mean from past dudes I was my exes first love and the girl from my school has never had a bf.
Someone from her family maybe. Remember that the only thing that matters is how you make her feel.

• +1
Reactions: beance1 and looksmaxxing223
Whats ur dick size

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, itzyaboyJJ, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Just be ethnic is a well accepted theory around here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beniman, FBl, mirrormogger and 1 other person
Strong LTN, dunno how you are getting even this much female attention. How many girls have yo uhad sex with?
To answer your question, yes it very much is possible because i see LTNs all the time walking around with their girlfriends.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10
yea if they like your vibe and you make them feel good
you meet the minimum threshold just gymmaxx and dripmaxx
Ive done both just insecure abt being replaced. I wishing I was HTN so I didnt have to do anything and had security

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    804.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
Ive done both just insecure abt being replaced. I wishing I was HTN so I didnt have to do anything and had security
everybody gets replaced eventually
she’s not yours it’s just your turn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rileyma10, greywind, twojei and 2 others
Just be ethnic is a well accepted theory around here
wdym? My pheno isnt too ethnic since I was a baby I was a lot more white. :feelstastyman:

Attachments

• image_2024-07-24_184958846.png
    image_2024-07-24_184958846.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
Strong LTN, dunno how you are getting even this much female attention. How many girls have yo uhad sex with?
To answer your question, yes it very much is possible because i see LTNs all the time walking around with their girlfriends.
Still have my V-card but im not too worried abt losing it as soon as possible. My only requirement is losing it to someone who also has theirs like the girls im talking to. I could slay girls who give it up easy but thats not my standard.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Klasik616 and JohnDoe
why you obsessed with dick sizes nigga
Mind your own fr before this shit get wicked nigga

But I've tried pushing a 4 inch banana in my mouth and I gagged ngl no gay shit I was just tryna see
@ShawarmaFilth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, twojei, cannotbeasked and 5 others
Whats the girth? Measure it with measuring tape.

Also what are the race of the girls?
i lowk got no idea and im not tryna get my self bricked to measure it rn but its comparable to those thick pencils from elementary so its not fat but not skinny asf. Both mexican but more white european ones 6ft tan and the other is paper white.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Tall girls spend their prime getting degraded by low inhib LTN manlets, that’s just the way it goes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, BeanletMogger and mirrormogger
Because you arent LTN bro
Solid MTN to low MTN which at this point (lotta dudes are just autistic and stlye themselves into a LTN) is fine, especially for a 15 year old.
You are in mexico? Never heard of a mexican girl being 6 foot ever

• +1
Reactions: greywind, itzyaboyJJ and beance1
Your instincts are right, they just want something outta u

LTN to PSL autists

You literally are MTN, you look like every other guy on the street, your flaws are not that big of a deal lol

And MTNs can slay if they are NT etc.

• +1
Reactions: beance1 and Achilles
Low-tier normies are unlovable because there is nothing attractive in them.

Just like the Latina bitch doesn't like the Ugly Swedish Guy.

Some bitches may be with low-tier normies for different reasons, which doesn't include genuine love. In could be for money, validation, lack of options, loneliness, etc...

Solid MTN to low MTN which at this point (lotta dudes are just autistic and stlye themselves into a LTN) is fine, especially for a 15 year old.
From California but shes also mexican but has more european blood :feelstastyman:

i lowk got no idea and im not tryna get my self bricked to measure it rn but its comparable to those thick pencils from elementary so its not fat but not skinny asf. Both mexican but more white european ones 6ft tan and the other is paper white.
I see Edgar ass beaners pulling above their looksmatch though idk maybe latinas have strong in group preference like they'd date ltn latino as mtb. Maybe it's the same with Mexicans?

• +1
Reactions: beance1
LTN to PSL autists

You literally are MTN, you look like every other guy on the street, your flaws are not that big of a deal lol

This is the problem.

Being average / like everyone else is not enough in 21st century.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DalitBoss
Personality pill strikes again

Mind your own fr before this shit get wicked nigga

But I've tried pushing a 4 inch banana in my mouth and I gagged ngl no gay shit I was just tryna see
@ShawarmaFilth
BROOO!!!

Ngl no diddy i tried to fit a 6 inch girth cucumber in my mouth

It wasnt hard to fit at all

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
Does my face still have time to facially develop after 15?

• JFL
LTN to PSL autists

Thank you :feelswah:

• +1
The bitches he will date will be other normies, not top 1% ones.
So your basically a like every modern degenerate that thinks you deserve the one percent? Lol

Not everyone dates for only sex, some people can be fine trying to look for an LTR only anyways. Degenerate

• +1
Does my face still have time to facially develop after 15?
Absolutely bro. 15 is super young and again you dont look LTN at all.
Drink milk and have a healthy diet that will help you grow and look better as you age

• +1
Back to the topic though my fault for hijacking the thread but u look fine, in the MTN range (in the pics anyway).

• +1
So your basically a like every modern degenerate that thinks you deserve the one percent? Lol

Not everyone dates for only sex, some people can be fine trying to look for an LTR only anyways. Degenerate
You got unbanned:soy:

• Love it
I'd like to assume I am higher than LTN, but realistically I am a LTN unfruaded. I'm a 15 year old 5'8 Mexican half native and half european. I dont know if I am too far into bp but I feel so insecure facially and height wise. I try to use the fact that girls and even fags have had crushes on me all throughout middle school and highschool. I feel like if im not HTN+ im incapable of being loved, seeing photos of my self unfruaded makes me want to kms. I dont understand how girls can be sexually turned on by me.

I have two girls im lowkey playing rn. I have my ex who is my looksmatch facially but also has a perfect body. Her and I call once and a while and have phone sex and send each other nudes but I cant see her irl cause her mom doesnt like me. (Ive seen her irl multiple times and have met her whole family) She says she wants me to take her V-card in a year once shes 18 and can drive. Im also talking to this girl from my school who is high MTB-HTB. I dont understand how I pulled her but shes 6ft and was my hallway crush freshmen year til I asked for her insta and bagged her. She would save my bloodline height wise and facially she has insane zygos, chin projection, and amazing facial appeal. Shes also slim with a really nice body. I dont understand how she finds me attractive enough to give me head and make out with me in a park. She consistently tells me how handsome and cute I am irl but I dont see it and understand. I dont understand how girls find me attractive or someone that could possibly bring them sexual arousal.

These photos are frauded. I dont look like this 90% of the time. I was cucked with a mexican chin gentics
I've asked myself the same question. I've pulled 2 HTBs in a row this summer, somehow...
I'm MTN.

One of the HTBs was this 25-year-old who looked 19 (literally), and she kissed the ground I stepped on.
Strange.

No, foids are only aroused by chadlite+

• So Sad
The bitches he will date will be other normies, not top 1% o

I've asked myself the same question. I've pulled 2 HTBs in a row this summer, somehow...
I'm MTN.

One of the HTBs was this 25-year-old who looked 19 (literally), and she kissed the ground I stepped on.
Strange.
It doesnt matter too much but did they approach you or did you. I approached the tall girl and she became obsessed and my ex happened natrually through mutual friends.