Is it possible that my cheekbones grew?

niggersodomizer69

niggersodomizer69

Iron
I thought it was just the result of slimmaxxing, or my schizophrenia, but recently even my brother told me that my cheekbones seemed to have grown. Its also weird that would be just the result of slimmaxxing. I'm around 12% bf, and when I was that slim at the age of 20 I looked like a Brad Pitt level flatcel.
So what is it? Chewing? Both me and my brother have schizophrenia/reverse body dysmorpgia? Or maybe its the enchanted elixir's infanous maifestation theory, since my autistic mind had recently a cheekbone obsessin week jfl

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
Its from dicksuckmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: aerty
I thought it was just the result of slimmaxxing, or my schizophrenia, but recently even my brother told me that my cheekbones seemed to have grown. Its also weird that would be just the result of slimmaxxing. I'm around 12% bf, and when I was that slim at the age of 20 I looked like a Brad Pitt level flatcel.
So what is it? Chewing? Both me and my brother have schizophrenia/reverse body dysmorpgia? Or maybe its the enchanted elixir's infanous maifestation theory, since my autistic mind had recently a cheekbone obsessin week jfl
bro you listen bad subs. listen to bn and sapien