Is it possible that my oneitis cared atleast 1% ?

badromance

badromance

Banned
So as usual i was going to school with my mate,and she was sitting there with her orbiter,and i was 100% retarded at that time,and my mate went first and said hi and stuff,then i came and handshaked with her orbiter,then with her and she just suddenly asked me : ''badromance,are you okay'' ? and i was like wtf is this,and didn't respond to her,and she felt so bad and maybe i embarassed her,but why did she ask that in a full high school yard ? then her orbiter mumbled something like '' he could say i am alrgiht'' smthing like that,and she shook her face and she kinda felt like a loser,idk,she is incredibly insecure and depressed,and if she thought that even I rejected her then ... wtf.Thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I don't care about you neither does she

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 6401
My oneitis cared enough to call me and ask me where I am a few minutes before our first date and she also called me tow times from her mother's cellphone after I texted her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
My oneitis cared enough to call me and ask me where I am a few minutes before our first date and she also called me tow times from her mother's cellphone after I texted her
Your oneitis is special to me as well. She is a friendly, outgoing and charismatic person. She has square jaw and pretty good eye area which I rate 10/10. I wish I can meat her one day and be able to seduce her and see her naked. i kinda love her

• +1
She maybe cared about you,but what about mine ? atleast you talkted with her jfl

• +1
She maybe cared about you,but what about mine ? atleast you talkted with her jfl
She cared but not enough to have sex with me which is what really matters.

Yours, idk. What does 1% care even mean?
Your oneitis is special to me as well. She is a friendly, outgoing and charismatic person. She has square jaw and pretty good eye area which I rate 10/10. I wish I can meat her one day and be able to seduce her and see her naked. i kinda love her
lol

• +1
She cared but not enough to have sex with me which is what really matters.

Yours, idk. What does 1% care even mean?
are you serious ? atleast 1% percent that she cared about me,since she asked if i was okay,but i didn't respond to her,or she was just virtue signaling,idk she has alot of issues too,but can fix them easily

• +1
She wondered if you have a big dick or not, and if you have the ability to plow her well. This is what some if not all girls think off.

EDIT: Your oneitits thinks of big dicks all the time and gets off them probably, jfl if you don't have a BBC in 2018.

• +1
are you serious ? atleast 1% percent that she cared about me,since she asked if i was okay,but i didn't respond to her,or she was just virtue signaling,idk she has alot of issues too,but can fix them easily
She just asked if you are 'ok'. My oneitis did that in 2015 and then she went to her bf's house to fuck.

• +1
What is this autistic Ramblin about man?

• +1
  • +1
yes probably