is it possible to ascend from normiecel to chad?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
osteotomies are for subhumans and truecels, implants usually look bad except of several examples so softmaxxing and fillers are the last hope

@TheLordMadness underwent bimax + jaw implants + rhino + cheekbone implants + bodybuilding so he ascended from truecel to chad and now he has a teen hot girlfriend

Is he happy now? no because we members of blackpilled forums have ruined his psyche and mental health

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14905, buflek and 6 others
osteotomies are for subhumans and truecels, implants usually look bad except of several examples so softmaxxing and fillers are the last hope
Osteotomies tend to be the only solution which do not look unnatural in my opinion, soft tissue changes can be a coin toss. Fillers can work but require maintenance and can bloat you. Implants have to be done very well to be aesthetic and all the good blueprints got destroyed off of lookism.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
wrong, you may get a bimax even for cosmetic purpose without having a severe overbite
it's too risky surgery to sacrifice my HTN face. If smh go wrong, it's over

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, noodlelover and Deleted member 7098
no, chads are born not made.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, thereallegend, noodlelover and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 17244
wrong, you may get a bimax even for cosmetic purpose without having a severe overbite
nobody give bimax for not recessed normie. Maybe some botcher or golddigger

nobody give bimax for not recessed normie. Maybe some botcher or golddigger
whqat about sending your picture?
We may help you to point out if you are actually a normie with small flaws which cannot be fixed with surgery or maybe an ugly recessed truecel who overrates him as normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
whqat about sending your picture?
We may help you to point out if you are actually a normie with small flaws which cannot be fixed with surgery or maybe an ugly recessed truecel who overrates him as normie

@TheLordMadness underwent bimax + jaw implants + rhino + cheekbone implants + bodybuilding so he ascended from truecel to chad and now he has a teen hot girlfriend

Is he happy now? no because we members of blackpilled forums have ruined his psyche and mental health

damn he looks great, have you seen full body pics and pics after implants?

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Yea it is, my brothers @Salludon and @Amnesia both ascended hard

But they had good bases. You're more likely of getting someone way below the threshold (deformed) to normie (average)

Then Normie to specimen (chad).

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

he posted pics?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Osteotomies tend to be the only solution which do not look unnatural in my opinion, soft tissue changes can be a coin toss. Fillers can work but require maintenance and can bloat you. Implants have to be done very well to be aesthetic and all the good blueprints got destroyed off of lookism.
Welcome back my ginger chad, good addition to the forum

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, .👽., AscendingHero and 1 other person

He is still normie

hahah surgeon laughed at me when i said about bimax
That is why you go to another surgeon who will do it and has experience with cosmetic maxfac surgery.

That is why you go to another surgeon who will do it and has experience with cosmetic maxfac surgery.
u think I did differently? I picked surgeon recomennded on this forum

u think I did differently? I picked surgeon recomennded on this forum
Find another surgeon suggested on this server and see what happens

@Preston u see, u rated me 5PSL but this guy above just 3 :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1581132
damn he looks great, have you seen full body pics and pics after implants?

yes. Last month he underwent jaw implants to increase the ramus and fill the gap left by mini chin wing. Among rhino and cheekbone implants