Is it possible to be handsome without being aware of it?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
I'm curious about one thing in general. Is it possible to be handsome without being aware of it?

Let's assume that we have a neglected dude who didn't receive any signals from women, but after all this looksmaxing comes out as such a dude who has a chance to compete in the market. Assuming that he never received any signals to act, such a guy, from what it seems to me, will not do well, due to the fact that he never received any signals.

What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
No stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics, BoneDensity, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
Yes but you are not one of those people

• +1
Reactions: rt_gamer and Mongrelcel
I'm curious about one thing in general. Is it possible to be handsome without being aware of it?

Let's assume that we have a neglected dude who didn't receive any signals from women, but after all this looksmaxing comes out as such a dude who has a chance to compete in the market. Assuming that he never received any signals to act, such a guy, from what it seems to me, will not do well, due to the fact that he never received any signals.

What do you think?
You will probably never be chadlite

• +1
Reactions: rt_gamer

What do you think?
undercover chad alert:chad:

• +1
No, women WILL approach you, if you are attractive. Even if you're shy.

• +1
Reactions: idkman, BoneDensity, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
No unless you were a basement rotter until 25

• +1
Reactions: rt_gamer, Deleted member 5892 and JawMogger
No, women WILL approach you, if you are attractive. Even if you're shy.
Does women approaching you after class, introducing themselves, and initiating conversation count as "being approached"?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rt_gamer and Growth Plate
Does women approaching you after class, introducing themselves, and initiating conversation count as "being approached"?
>leanmaxxing gymcel & skinmaxxer | 5'10" 139lb
might as well just say 140lb... same shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and rt_gamer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rt_gamer and Growth Plate
I'm actually down to 138... not the same
still basically the same as 140. giga autist if don't just tell everyone you're 140lbs if you're 138lbs on the scale

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rt_gamer and JawMogger
If you're a basement rotter yeah absolutely
Especially if you've developed BDD (the unability to perceive yourself objectively) along your looksmaxing journey
Although when you're handsome, women will sometimes approach (not that often, as people here will say, but on occasion). I've got 2 very good looking (model tier) friends, that's how I know. They get approached sometimes, but not all the time.

• +1
No unless you were a basement rotter until 25
Literally me as an acnecel stemcel throughout college and rotting from covid lockdowns
still basically the same as 140. giga autist if don't just tell everyone you're 140lbs if you're 138lbs on the scale
Yes, I am actually that autistic :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and rt_gamer
I think so. Depending on how were your experiences (mental issues, being a rotter like others have said) you may be gl and truly believe you're subhuman

it takes time until you catch up with how you're actually perceived by people, deep down you may have an idea though "you're not that bad looking"

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger