Is it possible to be high e without gyno? Was I even high e in puberty?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Ever since I started puberty at about/around 13, I've been retardedly fucking horny and I still am (likely even moreso).

I'm such a fucking pervert bro. I often can't help but to check out every whore even though I probably get caught doing it. However, realizing how FUCKING OVER it is for me helped me realize how FUCKING RETARDED it is for me to continue staring at shit I will never have in my utter horror-comedy genre of a life.

In the bus, I was sitting by this femlet girl that even had a mask on and clothes that made her female physical body characteristics essentially not even visible but since it's a girl and I could still easily presume what was under I literally got a boner right next to her. While I tried to get it down, it just got harder and more obvious (This happened with another girl and would happen with literally any girl in the same scenario). I just stopped caring and continued wasting my time having a conversation with a dumb whore as a fucking sub Chad

ANYWAYS

back to the main topic...

Is it possible to be high e without gyno? Was I even high e in puberty?

Oh yeah, the reason I mentioned horniness is due to estrogen being a known factor in libido?! ! XD

Also, despite starting puberty at about/around 13, I stopped growing at 14.5 or 15, so I must've had high estrogen, right?

Did I just not see/have gyno because I was literally like 95lbs at 5'7" at low bf?

Inb4 you actually started puberty at 9! that's why! trust me bro I was no early bloomer... I was on the average growth curve with, to this day, average to below average pubertal development

how is my dick even 7 inches? (yes, I measured correctly, not from the side)
imagine taking dht to boost dick growth while low t high e abominations like me still got my genetically determined penile length
it's unusable though due to height, face and frame obv which makes girls even assume my dick is atom sized instead
my dick has been this long since last year but my pubic hair only finished filling out to create a happy trail at late 15 (summer 2021)
now I'm just getting stomach hairs

Thoughts? XD

I wonder if I have ghno